This fucking sucks

This fucking sucks.

Attached: R-431655-1325604136.jpg (600x588, 203.56K)

Fuck you

It's Nico. What did you expect?

3deep5u

I fucking despise this album

JE SUIS LE PETIT CHEVALIER
AVEC LE CIEL DESSUS MES YEUX

This but unironically, nearly filtered me at first then when it clicked it clicked. 9/10 album.

It's literally the worst album ever made.

Its ok but Marble Index is much better

Nico made great stuff.

I'm sick of exploring music with "deeper meaning"

Then don't

Then go listen to tranny music you fucking normie.

No one really enjoys this shit music. She was a tone deaf no talent crackhead with a tranny voice who just a few people love to glorify for le troubled artist and being le unique contrarians.

You're thinking of Lou Reed.

Says the avant teen who listens to "deep" music like fuck around avant garde shit like this. Genuinely kill yourself.

Oooooh that one got to you.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

ACK in peace.

>Oooooh that one got to you.
I'm mad anyway, what are you going to do about it? I came here to bitch about this album. It's terribly corny with half assed organ playing and average lyrics with an average voice. Maybe that's "deep" for someone like you but it isn't for me.

ACK in peace. Just remember, you and I will be maggot infested corpses and have less impact than Nico. Hate her if you want, YWNBAW.

>you and I will be maggot infested corpses
Just like Nico.

If you don't ubderstand this album you've never been real sad.