Failure cucked to big pharma

Failure is taking their music off Spotify because of joe rogan. thoughts?

Attached: 942A3542-18F0-4C78-84AD-3CF9D22BA912.jpg (750x995, 109.73K)

All 12 people who listen to this band will be very upset

*obvious pun about their name*

Failure is OP's band.

Depressing. I don't know any 90s bands that wouldn't be complete faggots though.

did they say its cause of Rogan?

why are boomers so triggered by him? hes far from the most right wing or fucked up person that spotify hosts. spotify is just some fucked up capitalist shit it seems silly to get upset they host some center-right podcasters when its very existence is based off exploitation

Spotify is shit

i really would have expected failure to be libertarian chuds. they seems like butt rock retards based off the music

The first part of the statement on their Facebook said it’s because Spotify doesn’t pay them shit for streams (fair point) but at the end they tacket on “covid disinformation” as another reason

Literally who?

>stop streaming, go give us more money
LMAO
GOing to download their shit even if I'm never goign to listen to it

literally who are these people?

popular buttrock group from the 90s. they are famous but suck ass

I'm more concerned about this.

Attached: Polish_20220201_200217760.jpg (1080x988, 272.34K)

Attached: lmao..png (1159x800, 18.24K)

they're ok. not great. like one poster said, I can always pirate

They're all doing it for the free publicity. I've never heard of failure until now. In a month they all will be back on spotify, with new listeners

Cope more and go spend 20$ on 1 CD bandcampcuck
lmao

i dont even like the band but your showing your age. this was a super popular buttrock band. every millenial and gen xer knows them. even on Any Forums there used to be daily threads about them and HUM like 5 years ago. its weird so many zoomers on here dont know them now. i mean they suck ass but its factually untrue to pretend like they have no fans.

Shitty music tends to get forgotten

this , plus Fantastic planet was widely spammed like 4 years ago, so very recently

Been here since late 2012 and i've NEVER ever seen a failure thread