So the fact that Neil Young doesn't even own the rights to his music anymore means that all this Spotify/Joe Rogan...

So the fact that Neil Young doesn't even own the rights to his music anymore means that all this Spotify/Joe Rogan noise is complete horseshit, right? I don't even care what someone's stance on vaccines is, you just cannot argue that Neil Young himself is taking some principled stand against "vaccine misinformation" when there's a hedge fund actually controlling the public image of Young's music. They probably don't even have to ask him about doing things like this, they could have pulled his music off Spotify whenever they wanted if they own the rights.

It's just so absurd that the hedge fund that owns his catalog also JUST HAPPENS to have a former Pfizer CEO as chairman. HMM WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

What about Joni? Does a hedge fund own her music too?

Attached: Yeil Noung.jpg (1200x1200, 272.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poptopic.com.au/news/exposed-neil-young-heavily-linked-to-big-pharma-and-pfizer/
youtube.com/watch?v=_5xRqCqJOAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yesterday's rebels against the establishment are today's tools of that same establishment. It's both comical and sad to realize it. There can be no counter-culture and counter-thought, and we should all mindlessly consume and accept what we're told.

And the one detail I couldn't help but to notice is NONE of the critics could find anything Rogan and his guests said that's verifiably wrong. It's another case of "cut someone's tongue out to keep him from disagreeing with you" moreso than it is about them being wrong.

Conscious people are NOT supposed to post here. Delete this immediately

it was all a Public Relations exercise that has been beneficial to bot Young and Rogan.

that mccullough guy did say some wacky stuff

I haven't listened through the podcasts that everyone is mad about but I understand that the guests did have some pretty controversial opinions. Funny thing is that one of the things mentioned, "mass formation psychosis", very succinctly explains how people have been acting throughout the pandemic, and the complete rejection of the idea by the left just makes the idea seem more correct.

Aren't leftists supposed to encourage open conversation, even if they disagree with it? The more this stuff happens the more I struggle to find anyone in western politics that is actually "left" instead of just rebranded Republicans from the 80's

Anyone else?? C'mon Any Forums

i dont care what people say
young, springsteen, artists who have worked their asses off to get where they are and have poured every bit of themselves into their work, who are in the twilight of their careers, deserve to get one last paycheck to support their families in the future.

I'm sensing a pattern here

Attached: crosby.png (685x139, 32.64K)

Great image very underrated

poptopic.com.au/news/exposed-neil-young-heavily-linked-to-big-pharma-and-pfizer/
What a shock.

I can still play his songs. Same for everyone?

the dumb faggots who claimed to be anti-capitalist anti-corporationist anti-big pharma are literally towing their line now. this is what happens when you let the media do your thinking for you.

He released a new album just a few weeks ago. It's all a marketing stunt.

I was hoping he wasn't going to this
He used to be cool
youtube.com/watch?v=_5xRqCqJOAU

He sold half his share and when it happened it was apparent there were a bunch of strings attached (no licensing to to certain corporations for advertising)... It's pretty obvious he retains a great deal of control over what happens with his music.

opening dialogue was never part of the program, you're expected to be intimidated by the band kid goon swarm on twitter and fall in line with the progressive liberals

Figure an actually worthwhile thread is getting no traction, so bump

Lmao oh no no no no

Neil Young bros the spotify market value already recovered hard from our little grandstand

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-012514_Adblock Browser.jpg (1080x1266, 279.24K)

My parents taught me of Crosby, Stills,Nash & Young. I love you

Censorship one in the same.

Hedgefunds also have stake in Spotify. Everything is manafactured on all sides. It gets publicity for Neil Young and interest in his catalog again, and it gives Rogan a bit of an edgy marketing appeal to right wingers and as a anti establishment dissenter that draws controversy (any publicity good publictiy principle)

go back to watching louder with crowder, chud

I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR DAVID LETTERMAN NOW. YOU ..YOU PHIZER FUCKxxnkj

Why arent these people protesting flat earther shit on youtube? The truth fears no investigation