ITT: Poorly describe a discography and other anons guess the artist

>satanic music with christian lyrics xd
>okay let's do that again but actually good this time
>no more satanic bait, let's just try to be liked among the emo kids
>new screamer but he sounds like shit so let's go poppier
>okay screamer got better, let's try to become slightly heavy again
>fuck the scene let's go full metal this time
>shit now our clean singer is gone too? But hey we can survive without him, right?
>okay it took us almost 5 years and our screamer isn't christian anymore but WE'RE BACK
>hey guys... we're still here

Attached: aquaman.jpg (604x453, 128.05K)

>pure shit all the way through with zero exceptions

red hot chili peppers

Muse

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze or Kaoru Abe

Bob Dylan

>Witty pop-punk with some decent lines. Kinda immature, but they were young
>Literally wrote the blueprint for 2000s scene and emo shit, a gripping alternative rock/emo album that showcases their songwriting talents and goes on to get them serious critical attention
>Widely considered their magnum opus, a complete left turn from the direction their last album went into post-hardcore town
>Noisy leftovers from their last album, has a weird southern rock feel to it
>Introspective alternative rock with themes of finality and allusions to mental health and therapy

Don't imagine this will be too hard

Attached: 1617578452112.gif (500x500, 578.3K)

2 incredibly influential albums then they got scared of not being very good and made a pretty good 3rd album and 3 other eh studio records then quit with a banging live album. Guess the band

John Lennon solo

Taking Back Sunday

Cheap Trick?

We shan't utter that name here

Attached: 1608663392157.jpg (640x480, 149.28K)

Nope that's not the band

Underoath?

speaking of which i was always curious, is the whole reason about why TBS being so hated among emo elitist and hipsters is by their feud with Brand New? I know most of their material post TAYF is extremely hit or miss but i don't know why they hate so much hate than Hawthorne Heights (turned emo into a meme) or Dashboard Confessional (Chris Carrabba being the John Mayer of emo)

blink 182

yep

Kind of? They generally came into the scene with a good album, but never were able to top it. Plus their vocalist is kind of a dick. So the feud with Brand New in the beginning brought a ton of negative attention to both bands, only BN managed to put out several critically acclaimed and universally liked albums that went on to shape a lot of the genre.

TBS just kinda faded into obscurity. They're not like Jimmy Eat World with some sleeper classics or hits -- they legit aren't relevant.

>Man, I hate everyone
>Whoa, check it out! I'm going fucking crazy! Bledeledeledeledeledelede! I'm from Any Forums!
>Maybe I should try and make a halfway decent record. Fine.
>*Muffled rapping in the distance*
>Oh shit. I'm gay? Fuck. Damn, man
>Oh shit. I'm gay? FUCK!
>Okay. I'm gonna play it cool. Let's just do a regular rap record.

>bloomer grunde (i think)
>more of the same but with more succesful singles
>okay let's slightly go poppier
>okay let's get back to the old days but with the shittiest mixing imaginable
>okay let's return once again to 3rd album but mix with fucking country from all things
>let's make 1 album this time
>Garage time and songs about how i miss my dead bandmate
>poppier than ever (we recorded this around the country btw)
>one good song and that's it
>2 good songs this time. yay

Timothy the constructor