They're just so mediocre

I've no problem with the trans aspect whatsoever. but I object to the musical mediocrity. If they were cis they would be a nobody.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 13.08.12.png (593x395, 396.61K)

They WERE:)

exactly my point i suppose

Not true as they were getting plenty of hype before they came out as trans still.

>taking it up the ass for exposure
Now where have I heard that before

God that hair is hideous

>I've no problem with the trans aspect whatsoever
I do
>but I object to the musical mediocrity.
>If they were cis they would be a nobody.
do not use the non-word "cis." You are normalizing the terminology of a dangerous cult.
Samuel Long was basically Neo-Cher. Everything about him was channeling Cher. Which is fine, Cher was cool I guess.

Hype for acting like a tranny

Well, HE is burning and suffering eternal torment in hell right now, everything he achieved at life means nothing now.

Who the fuck shilling that no talent skinny faggot
Wtf u cant even lift why listening to that retard

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 5.12K)

What your problem with the trans aspect? Present a logical non-emotionally driven argument that is substantiated with evidence. Otherwise I will ignore and you should as well.

electronic music is ruined forever because of them

She was very influential and popular before coming out. Mu went apeshit over Hey QT and the tracks that were eventually released as Product we're also pretty big

He's a tourist, of course he wouldn't know this. This is just another boring b8 thread.

*he was

Attached: 1643674509695.png (685x767, 162.15K)

le tranny face

>i have no problem with strange cult of morbidly disfigured psychopaths
user......

I hate troons for being extra misogynistic men, but I'll admit GLOSS is really good, aside from their lyrics about curb stomping women.

>inb4 based

I mean the suicide rate among post-op recipients is enough for most of us to know it's a shitty treatment for gender dysphoria. Why couldn't "Sophie" lean how to love themself for who they are, and promote a culture of self-love?

Also, why is gender now so important? Your genetailia doesn't determine who you truly are as a person. Gender is ultimately meaningless and gay in the 21st century.

>I hate troons for being extra misogynistic men
This too. Most troops have outdated views in gender-norms and think disliking masuline things like sports means they were born in the wrong body... You can dislike male culture and still be a male... dumb troons.

And their ideas of what it is to be a woman seem very superficial and shallow.

>If they were cis they would be a nobody.

clearly you know fuck all about contemporary music and are just some ignorant cunt from pol

I feel a rush of happiness every time I'm reminded that this tranny freak is dead