Do you pseudo-patricians really not think that Stairway to Heaven, Bohemian Rhapsody...

Do you pseudo-patricians really not think that Stairway to Heaven, Bohemian Rhapsody, and Don't Stop Believin' aren't the greatest songs of all time?

Attached: snafu.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

just overplayed to all hell. familiarity breeds contempt. but I still wouldn't call them greatest.

Everyone knows these are great songs. They're just fucking overplayed. And they're usually the goto choice for lazy faggots who are too lazy to dive deeper into a artist's discography.
>yeah bro I totally love this group, yeah that song "insert most popular song" is fucking lit
I'm waiting for some faggot to interpret this as "hurr durr he said popular = bad"

No they're just ok. Bohemian rhapsody sucks balls though.

Staiirway > Bohemian Rhapsody >>>>>> Don't Stop Believin

stairway is the only song that belongs there. replace the others with hotel california, free bird, starless, pain it black, shine on you crazy diamond or something. anything but those.

Why are some dadrock bands like Led Zeppelin, The Who, Rolling Stones and Deep Purple still beloved while others like Eagles, Journey and AC/DC are hated now?

loving ac/dc is patrician. not the opposite.

Attached: images.jpg (304x166, 7.79K)

Stairway and Bohemian Rhapsody are roughly on the same power level, but as for the second part, its more like
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Don't Stop Believin
Its actually crazy insulting to compare DSB with STH and BR; despite how overplayed they all are, STH and BR are several orders of magnitude more technically advanced and dynamic than Dont Stop Believin, which is nearly FIVE FUCKING MINUTES of the same monotonous mindnumbing riff and asshole retardedly optimistic boomer lyrics. It has far more in common with that piece of shit "More Than A Feelin" by Boston, another nearly 5 minute monotonous coked-out boomboom fuckfest, than with the likes of STH or BR

For some reason retards stop liking a song if it's "overplayed"

Is this the new contrarian thing, saying bohemian rhapsody sucks?

No. I just refuse to pretend that it's good.

Bro, i NEVER liked "Don't Stop Believin" very much, but starting at my new job in 2019 and being forced to hear that crap at least three times a week on dadrock radio has made me realize its a truly fucking terrible song and it was written for room temperature IQ retards

good melody, good guitar. Freddie doesn't even inject any corny or dated lines in it, like he sometimes does. I've heard worse from them...even on the same album.

>Stairway to Heaven
wayne's world
>Bohemian Rhapsody
wayne's world
>Don't Stop Believin
family guy

>Stairway to Heaven
never liked it
>Bohemian Rhapsody
really great song
>Don't Stop Believin'
Not only does that song suck but everything Journey does sucks and they don't deserve to be right after Queen and Led Zeppelin.

>Freddie doesn't even inject any corny or dated lines in it
are u shitting me? what do u call this shit then?
I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango!
Thunderbolts and lightning, very, very frightening me
Galileo, Galileo
Galileo, Galileo
Galileo, Figaro - magnificoo
I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Let me go)(Never) Never let you go
(Let me go) (Never) let you go (Let me go) Ah
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia, let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me,
For meee

Actually it's pretty boring and corny as hell. Just because they made worse music doesn't make Bohemian Rhapsody good.

what's corny about it? corny to me is "we will rock you" and his grandma/Paul type songs. he's just talking about shooting a guy and feeling bad about it.

>Workin' hard to get my fill
>Everybody wants a thrill
>Payin' anything to roll the dice
>Just one more time

Attached: gf.jpg (1280x720, 71.22K)

unironically the only reason anyone gives shit one about Dont Stop Believin today in 2022

Basically what this guy () Said and it being very very gay.

low hanging fruit. corny is trying to be cool but ending up really dated. like a bad haircut. that's an intentional tribute to opera and a joke song to begin with.

Eagles and Journey were hated already back then. I don't know about AC/DC. Some zoomers love it.

yeah, I remember videos of journey when I was a little kid and thought it was bad even then. but I've come to appreciate Steve Perry's voice at least.

Absolutely dogshit