This is some of the most beautiful expression of love and sadness our generation has to offer

This is some of the most beautiful expression of love and sadness our generation has to offer.

Attached: 6858.png (963x959, 1.23M)

not better than crybaby and just slightly better than hellboy stop being a faggot hit the gym or kill yourself

If that’s true, Bo Birmingham is the king of music which ew

Wow druggie "ugly" boy is sad about his life decisions yet still drowns in pussy and money. Fuck him and fuck all of his fans.

why listen to this wigger when i can listen to the smiths instead?

i miss Lil Peep and i think he would be making good music now if they hadn't sacrificed him

I like this album but it doesnt hold a candle to Crybaby or Hellboy

not even the best record in his discog desu, hellboy and crybaby were arguably way better

Listen to Bob Dylan you zoomer faggot.

Attached: 14DEEAED-65A8-4108-9FDD-973D51322D36.jpg (1500x1500, 397.84K)

He literally just rambles on and on then adds guitar to it and calls it a song

RIPEEPERS

Previous generations produced legendary icons of music and culture, and carved out their own scenes. The current generation will be remembered as the generation that cried about which restroom to use while bitching on Twitter how syrup was racist.

>Dylan's songs/albums will be remembered forever
>nobody can name a LP song and he's already been forgotten

You are so out of touch with reality. Step away from your computer once in a while bud. You will feel much better.

Don't forget the tide pods this generation literally ate tide pods I can't believe they were so stupid they'd eat tide pods for tictac likes tide pods tide pods tide pods

his family should have been in jail for exploiting a mentally ill person for money instead of getting him the help he needed

If Lil Xan and Lil Thug Nigga speak to you more power to you

No thanks. I'm a proud Drainer FYI.

Attached: 70CF6C0B-9ED7-4992-B8C0-7FCAFE3227A2.jpg (614x768, 133.88K)

Kek screened this

Contrapoints but alt

based but cringepilled

> trying to write something poetic about music you like because you internalized the mindset of music journalist (retarded faggot nerds)
its good music
simple as