Neil young said WHAT about gay people???

neil young said WHAT about gay people???

Attached: neilyoungf.png (723x925, 413.22K)

Reminder that Weezer, Oasis, and The Smiths all get more listeners on Spotify than Neil Young and Joni Mitchell

he said fuck you op, Ur a fag

Lmao the more I look into this guy, the more based he seems. Fuck Spotify, by the way. Bunch of gay ass fence sitters who delete 20,000 "problematic" small podcasts, but leave the big one doing the same shit just because that one's making them money and the others aren't. I wouldn't want Spotify handling my potatos either.

>handle your potatoes
what did he mean by this?

all those bands suck. neil young owns all these so iboy queers

nice edit, faggot

wonder what he would say about trannies today

No thats a real quote

It makes sense why he loves Fauci so much, given that he killed off thousands of gays with AZT to line his own pockets.

AZT killed Freddie Mercury

i never liked neil young and i couldn't care less about him

You could Google this in about 5 seconds. Says a lot about people like you and their relationship with the truth.

>its another episode of people who are against cancel culture trying to get someone cancelled for something they said 35 years ago

>Neil Young blamed homosexuals for AIDS

Attached: 1626195250376.png (1106x1012, 1.02M)

>it's another episode of the people who push cancel culture are hypocrites popular before the internet was around.

Homos are gross perverts and are largely responsible for spreading HIV all over the world. He's not wrong.

based fauci

If you eat food touched by a homosexual you will contract HIV.
And by food I mean ass

So there is a statute of limitations on bigotry and homophobia? You leftists are insufferable

Wrong, in North America “homosexuals” is a euphemism for “OP.”

Turnabout is fair play.

Newfags thinking young was a,lefty, peace & love hippy.