Have you watched Charli kino yet?

Have you watched Charli kino yet?

Attached: choli.jpg (1962x2898, 3.25M)

i want to see her pusy sirs

>this is what yt women look like in 2022

Attached: FCA2FC02DC724AF0984753398D0A0BDB.png (926x560, 72.92K)

you'll have to settle for the big mole on her bikini line

>charli kino
>mac
>horni for ugly monster
kys

she's indian?

Moley XCX

I would violently jam my dick in her holes yes, but there's no way I'm watching a shitty documentary about her shitty music.

charli xcx is the last person on earth who deserves a documentary. she's a complete void and can only talk in gay twitter memes. she has a ridiculously inflated opinion of herself, due to penning a few semi-hits nearly a decade ago. since she was unable to keep even that momentum going and hack it as a brainless pop singer, she's been spinning another narrative, namely trying to both make soulless corporate chart trash *and* play the role of some sort of genius pop mastermind who's such a talented workaholic that she's simply too good, too smart, too pure pop and avant-garde for the hot 100. preceded by rollouts as prolonged as pregnancies, her albums are announced as all-star affairs of the new international adult contemporary underground, stacked with anyone who'll mail over their voice memos. as each new collab single flops to death, bear witness to the repeated cries of "the world doesn't deserve charli!", or something to that effect. she's the "pop critic's favorite pop artist"; in other words, a shoulda-been. enthusiasm has distorted into pity and irony. her career is one giant cope for the millions upon millions blown by atlantic records trying to make choli 'appen. and this is, what, her film about how difficult it was to sit on your ass during the first three weeks of covid lockdown? piss off

i kinda wanted to hate your post but unironically i think this captures so much about her/her career its almost poetic.
i still want her to use her years of sexual debauchery to kill me in the most pleasurable way ever, but as the last drips of her cum,piss,blood blur my failing vision i'll quietly whisper "the world doent deserve choli" sarcastically and laugh

Doing it was her best song

Too soon, wtf op?

good post

tl;dr

A+ post

>anything that's not a bitchy 240-character clapback is too much for the cholitard
checks out

choli bad
there's your tl;dr

Haven't seen the film but this is actually incredibly close to why so many people like her.

She got her start as a shallow and empty worthless pop artist and signed a deal. At some point she connected up with the PC music scene and started doing some work with AG Cook that is much more experimental and interesting. I think this upcoming album is the last one as part of her record deal and going forward beyond that she will do more PC music type stuff that people actually enjoy.

All things considered shes a mediocre pop artist that is stuck producing mediocre pop but has connections and intention to be a mediocre experimental pop artist in the future(more hyperpop/bubblegum bass/club hits for the gays type stuff)

The doc is pretty much just a collection of zoom calls with her friends and shitty home video footage

good morning sirs

>hits for the gays type stuff
tragic