I AM HYPED FOR THEIR NEW ALBUM

I AM HYPED FOR THEIR NEW ALBUM

Attached: MARILYN KAYNE.png (914x786, 1.13M)

2 artists way past their prime making an album. Should be great!

honest to god? I'm intrigued.

That mfer wide

Lol Kanye hasn't peaked yet

A Christian and a Luciferian. Should be interesting.

considering kanye is going through some sort of manic yes-man fueled christian rebirth, this duo makes the absolute least amount of sense. not that i’m against it but what the fuck is kanye’s thought process anymore? any ideas?

exploring the duality of sin and repentence, god and the devil. the struggles of every day life through temptation and salvation. struggling with the thought that his own desire to help his mom through surgery is the very thing that killed her. really not hard to comprehend why he might do something like this. the whole reason he had marilyn manson and da baby on Jail is because he was juxtaposing them as two people who had sinned and were "cancelled" that could be saved.

Manson is a satanist not a luciferian. He doesn't believe the devil exists, he's an atheist.

So did Manson really do it? What was the verdict, bros?

Attached: images (24).jpg (678x452, 20.34K)

they still have all the unedited shots, she can claim whatever she wants

Why did Kanye backpedal so hard on the religion stuff?

>girl accuses you of stealing all the schozberries
>ACCUSED SCHNOZBERRY THIEF MARIBLINBN MABNOSN
>girl accuses you of killing the last living unicorn
>ACCUSED UNICORN KILLER MARILIBENRN MERBSONN
>girl accuses you of being in a 4,000 year old saturn cult
>ACCUSED SEMITE M,ERNNBLINSB MARBSOBVNMD

Shit's meaningless. Who's never been accused of some shit they didn't do?

i agreed about kanye until i heard Donda. Thats the only good album in awhile. Any genre

>Accused Rapist
Crazy how they’re still running with this bullshit meme when it’s clear that it never happened since nothing is happening to Manson. Evan Rachel Wood should be thrown in prison for her wicked and treacherous behavior.

Mansonbros, stay strong, it only goes downhill for her from here

he's neither of those, he's a free thinker

didn't evan rachel wood take a big dump on his best friend kobe the day he died? I bet they became friend over a common enemy

unironically, he didn't. I won't bore you with counter-evidence, but it's out there. why is it happening do you ask? untreated borderline bitch + hollywood grifters

Attached: 4c075b1149ba3a151839c7ccbe8079a6.jpg (807x538, 68.44K)

No way I also diagnosed her as having Borderline Personality disorder too!
She’s like the poster child for it, and her having access to media makes her extremely dangerous to anyone associated with her. She is a serial abuse “victim” aka a fucking nut job

do you think they will go industrial rock with that one? manson's collaborator, tim skold, is a pure industrial guy, I don't see how he could tone down the loud guitar shit if he's involved

I spent like 6 hours one night going deep down the rabbit hole of manson accusations and with so many people corroborating shit and having the same kind of stories, openly bragging about abusing his mother early on, multiple friends confirming it, the shit in his house, caging women on stage, being open about plans of murdering a woman with twiggy(and he was serious, not playing his persona) but they chickened out at the last moment, photos and videos of the rooms he'd lock them in. Silly that his fans think it's all just for show and he's not actually deranged. Even multiple women have made the same experiences as phoebe bridgers or corroborated her stories

Kory Grow is also an accused rapist

>the same experiences as phoebe bridgers
>"he made a rape joke when I visited his house ten years ago"
>"this is my abuse story, do you feel sorry for me?"
>"btw I'm totally not an industry plant, I was there because uh..."
people went over this, it was just a recording booth with no locks on it. that's their MO since the beginning, mix real thing with lies.
I saw some of the stories you're referring to and it's really just rumours from the pre-internet era, just deformation and scene bullshit.
most fans know he did crazy shit in the past, and was kinda abusive in some way. is treating your bandmembers like utter garbage once they get close to their expiration date? yes, kind of. fans close their eyes on this because it's part of the deal.
the accusers are just building upon his shitty behavior and adding real crimes on top of it that are just plain false.
if you took time to read that lolcow bullshit, now take time to read about the accusers insanity.