No disrespect to Joni Mitchell I love her music

>no disrespect to Joni Mitchell I love her music
>”Chuck E’s in Love” is a great song
>it’s a Rickie Lee Jones song

youtu.be/dSqLWrSVWaY

Attached: 715FF359-72D5-428A-9F0D-72487DD97D16.png (750x1334, 3.39M)

Joni mitchell was a glorified youtube cover artist

There he goes again spreading dangerous misinformation

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTINF AWAY WITH IT

Joni Mitchell was just boomer version of whatever shitty female guitar artists pitchfork is trying to shill now

Carole King was better

kek
>DANGERES IMFORMATION
fucking clown world man

This is a totally reasonable response but I'm sure the media is going to rip him apart for it.

Man get this braindead non-musician fucktard outta here.

I don't even like him, but you couldn't get a more reasonable response than this. They will rip him apart for sure, the only acceptable response for them would be for him to promote the vaccine on his show

This is funnier rogan standup jokes

He's got a stool prepared off-camera, just in case.

That’s the idea. The pendulum shifting further left. Now Rogan is the leader of the right in pop culture, when he’s pretty leftist

The damage is already done from Rogan unfortunately. Anti-vaxxers took his questionable guests and ran with them

I love Neil's and Joni's music but I can't believe their ego was so big to believe Spotify would side with them. This is not the 70s anymore, they don't speak to the youth anymore. They aren't the ones keeping Spotify's lights on and I thought they would a have a bigger sense of self-importance to realize that.
They just made it harder for their fans to listen to their music for what? Virtue signalling? On some topic most people don't really give a shit? What a bunch of morons, honestly.

Attached: ௵.jpg (376x260, 17.87K)

Rogan comes of as very reasonble and likable in this clip. The boomers are just deranged like most boomers.

they do keep the lights on tho, old music is 80% of the total music market cos no one buys new music. investment companies pay hundreds of millions to acquire the rights to this stuff

>old music is 80% of the total music market cos no one buys new music
Or, just maybe, because "the past" is a longer period of time than "the present"?

>They just made it harder for their fans to listen to their music for what?
I did like Neil Young's music a bit although I wouldn't call myself a fan. I can't listen to it anymore though since I just cringe when I think about Neil Young now. I'm a centrist and I'm double vaxxed btw, so I'm not some crazy right-winger, but I care about free speech and Rogan isn't far-right by any measure. These baby boomers are just smug and arrogant and think that they should decide who should be allowed to talk and what they should be allowed to talk about.

The clip is fine but he definitely down plays his hardcore anti vax stance that he spews even in non-scientific interviews

Neil is the man but he's a retard and Joni is a massive ass-kisser. Always has been.

Rogan doesn't actually understand the meaning of thoughts. He hears words and makes words in a kind of monkey see, monkey do routine, but the meaning of the words are lost on him. The words go into his head, bounce around and scatter as he sifts through them, he finds some words that seem kind of buzzwordy and nods his head like "yeah, yeah, that's crazy when you think about it."