Why did Madonna and Kylie Minogue reach career heights throughout the 90s and 2000s...

Why did Madonna and Kylie Minogue reach career heights throughout the 90s and 2000s, but Cyndi Lauper fell off a cliff after her first album?

Attached: ShesSoUnusual1984.png (220x219, 102.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinky_Boots_(musical)
youtube.com/watch?v=HryrXQEoTPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cos she's shit

/thread

Cyndibros....

Attached: 1623639579490.png (1108x1079, 1.37M)

She liked to claim the ageist music industry snubbed her because she was already 30 when she broke, but really she just wasn't that talented.

her third album was her best though

what? the musical she created is literally more successful than everything kyle minogue has done
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinky_Boots_(musical)

also never read her Twitter, I mean it

And if I do?

because they had more sexuality

All she really wanted was to have fun

I just know her from the skin care commercial where it looks like they have a giant searchlight on her face

Attached: CF54E011-881B-4D1E-ABA1-C56BE2FC9ABB.png (1334x750, 2.88M)

>also never read Twitter, I mean it
I agree.

Like lack of talent stopped anybody
She didn't fuck any of the people Madonna did

they could have just fudged her age like they did with Laura Branigan and gotten a few albums out of her

Kylie is a one hit wonder outside of australia, same with cindy outside of americx.

I checked it but there wasn't much wrong with it. She justs posts old memorabilia and charities

Lack of talent has stopped billions of people

and u can bet the fucking house it stopped cyanide Lauper hahahaha

>Kylie is a one hit wonder outside of australia
not really, more like she was popular everyone but America. the UK and Europe were always a big market for her. I guess she just wasn't unique or cool enough for Americans. she broke in the late 80s when the market was oversaturated with pop starlets like Madonna, Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul, Jody Watley, Whitney Houston, soon Mariah Carey, etc.

Yeah Kylie was fucking huge in the uk

don't care didn't read

she was on dr who xmas episode ffs same can't be said for Michael Jackson etc

youtube.com/watch?v=HryrXQEoTPQ

thanks for the free house senpai

she had all the talent in the world but she just wouldn't stop talking about PEG

Stinky Larper

>Lack of talent has stopped billions of people
Lisa Lisa (there's the late 80s again) was literally fucking some record executive but was as one-and-done as Cyndi. Probably because she had like a vocal range of half an octave.