Black Midi New Road album when?

Black Midi New Road album when?

Attached: Black Midi New Road.jpg (800x532, 86.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thequietus.com/articles/23950-nervous-conditions-sexual-assault-allegations-statement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

crap midi art wanker road

So who's singing in BCNR now? They should just turn into a post-rock band

bump

Maybe the bassist Tyler, but it's not clear. They might go largely instrumental.

I'd say they already are.

>7 musicians
>Literally the only fucking one that mattered and couldn't be replaced leaves
Lmao

"Making new music" is just cope
This band isn't making any more music, they are following the Slint model and disbanding after this album drops

They have explicitly stated otherwise, apparently work on material for the next album has already begun. Don't think they'd openly fib about that given the backlash it'd cause

Do the girls in bcnr contribute anything.

I know that its often true of bands that the girls are just there to add to the image or aesthetic. But in this case these girls look so out of place its crazy. Am I being sexist? Are the girls actually the next Kevin Shields?

he was the replacement for a different dude who was a rapist. theyve already gone thru vocalists

hilarious. that dude makes the average half spoken singign style. its totally replaceable

I like both bands

was it the vocalist that quit BCNR?

violinist is important and can play, seems assured onstage

one of the girl does keys and knobtwiddling and I can never hear what tho people do unless it's like ikey owens or something lol

source?

thequietus.com/articles/23950-nervous-conditions-sexual-assault-allegations-statement

Damn look at those cringe bastards in the top pic. Oof

BCNR is pretentious wank for post-rock fags

Black midi Hellfire AOTY 2022

TBE

When do you think they'll stop shilling themselves on this board

BASED

>IN THE BOARDROOM, FISH-FINGERS SHAKE HANDS WITH THE TOP-FLIGHT MEN
>CHECK YOUR BALLS FOR LUMPS AND SUCH ONCE THEY'VE LEFT
>WHAT'S THAT ITCH? IS THAT NEW?
>IS THAT WORKING AS IT'S SUPPOSED TO?
>AM I ALIVE? IS SHE SLEEPING WITH HER EYES OPEN?
>THERE'S A PLACE FOR YOUR BRIEFCASE
>BUT WATCH OUT FOR THE WANDERING HANDS...
>WAAAAAAAAAAAALK UP!!!!!

Yup :(

based dubs of truth

I wouldn't even go so far as to call BCNR pretentious, they make the most low brow references in their song, in an extremely tasteless way. They're MILES below black midi in talent. Without their lead singer too they'll fall off completely. I enjoy both bands, but black midi is like rembrandt and BCNR some copycat in the 21st century in china who makes ripoffs.

classic zoomer slide thread
theyve put out 1 album
all i see is a fucking lot of cope on these threads

Isn't it strange that this happened to both of the bands and both for the same reason? I mean how can being a member of BM/BCNR be so mentally disrupting to bring members to the verge of mental illness?