Zoomers on Any Forums think they are intellectuals for listening to radiohead...

>zoomers on Any Forums think they are intellectuals for listening to radiohead, david bowie and other top 40 pop "obscure" acts along with entry level western art music

Attached: 1643660285362.png (657x527, 15.1K)

so did millenials in 2011

Nah we listened to micro genres like witch house and sea punk

no one thought they were intellectuals

Technically, they are intellectuals considering what the vast majority of the population is listening to these days.

Bach and Mozart are the only good composers.

>listening to indiesoy is more intellectual than wild gorilla sound captures

sure thing zoomie, you are smart

the real intellectuals are over in the kpop general

Attached: lazyfatty2.webm (1440x765, 2.87M)

Retard cope

They are nerds and poseurs
Anyway who's with me to monster truck? I've got some beer and mountain dew

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 10.92K)

19 year old here, I don't listen to much. I have trouble finding good music and I have no way of discovering things, so I only like a few acts, most of them which are super buried. Whenever I post about it nobody draws interest in discussing it with me, which is weird because I don't think what I like is all that strange.
When I got into Casper & The Cookies and Oasis, it completely changed my perspective because before all I had listened to was depressive shit. But when I do discover similar acts in that style, I'm reminded of just how neglected power pop, indie pop, and new wave is in America. Especially stuff from Athens, GA which played off that Beatles foundation, I think Oasis would probably have been an undiscovered indie band if they were from here, which is a shame. These acts deserve love instead they got raped by Nirvana before they even got to sprout and then rolled over by a string of piss poor alt rock for 2 decades

fag

>2022
>commenting on zommers
>ISHYGDDT

I don't support homosexuality. What's your point?

listen to black metal

Not reading ur blog soz broe
I hope you feel better about yourself

Not reading all that shit.

elaborate on 'entry level western art music' and maybe i agree

stfu about 'acts'
listen to henry cow

illiterate
What genre is he?