This album pisses off so many people because it's what music is supposed to be: fun

This album pisses off so many people because it's what music is supposed to be: fun

It pisses off old fans because they think it's too long and too loud
It pisses off theorytards and audio engineers because of the dense mix and random guitar layers
It makes critics screech.

It just works.

Attached: DC2987C4-E303-479F-B301-A5D773517F99.jpg (1280x1280, 657.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfNqyjZcleI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oasis sucks

It pisses of Noel because he was too high to care and regrets making the album

It's the perfect record: everyone hates it.

Liam doesn't

>Be here now, innit? It's like, you've got to be here. Now. Y'know? It's like

i don't think BHN is a disaster but it lacks a certain urgency and purpose that was tangible in early oasis. it's an album by a fat and happy millionaire

nearly any song on DM and MG could be a person's favorite song of all time. with BHN this incredible batting average takes a sharp turn downward, and even the songs that clearly are good disappear under all the bloat

it's a shame noel is so afraid of coming across as vulnerable, he should've written more lyrics like DYKWIM. some of the stuff on BHN comes across as nicked from of some airport self help book. nothing to prove, nothing to say

He went overboard with the "vulnerable" meme shit on SOTSOG, still good chunes tho

biblical record BHN, Strong 10

WASH YOUR FACE IN THE MORNIN' SUN

Allow lim

>it just werks
Why are theorylets so retarded

Great record

>It makes critics screech

No, everyone and their mother gave it high ratings when it came out.

Fade in/out is based

do not mistake SOTSOG lyrics for vulnerable ones. the former are "oh it's such a drag being rich and famous, maybe i shouldn't have done coke every night for five years straight"
the worst type of songwriting. what i meant is more in tune with those early acoustic b-sides, but those are still sort of broad and non-specific

and backpedaled two weeks later when it became clear that radiohead were the new cool kids in towne

As a Waysischad, how can I make Radiohead 'click' for me? Blur clicked relatively quickly, The Verve clicked immediately, but I am listening to all of Radiohead's hits and they just aren't clicking.

why do you think you have to listen to blur and radiohead if you like oasis?
that's like me thinking i have to listen to nickelback and pearl jam if i like the eagles

Because Spotify thinks I might like them, but I don't. But the Algorithmâ„¢ keeps recommending them. So there must be a way to force it to click

idk brutha, maybe try the bends, it's their most straightforward album. but i'm not really a fan of that moaning cod-u2 stuff either, and likewise their "experimental" shit leaves me cold. ok computer is a solid ass record tho ngl. but again if the hits didn't do it for ya then i don't think it's meant to be

radiohead is coldplay for hipsters
listen to the la's, you'll like them if you like oasis

I love Oasis but this album is meh at best. NG loves to say his songs don't mean anything but it's obvious that songs like Live Forever or DLBIA have meaning compared to the overly long trite on this record. For lack of a better term, this is the first souless album Oasis put out and they would never reclaim the authenticity of the first 2 albums (+b-sides) ever again

Attached: EquatorialPersonalBufeosize_restricted.gif (336x252, 3.05M)

you should like a fag who thinks writing for pitchfork is some dream job. music critics are cringe. you will never be a woman

All Around the World should be longer.

What's an ass record? Some Yank shite like Sir Mixalot?

Todd ruined any chance of this album being viewed more positively again
Also Noel's commentay on the music videos is pure gold
youtube.com/watch?v=rfNqyjZcleI