What is Mick Jaggers personality like?

I have been a massive Stones fan for a decade and I love Keith and his personality is pretty easy to understand. Same with Brian, Charlie, and Bill. But I have no idea what Mick Jagger is like. I’ve read so much shit about the stones and I cannot come across a clear idea about what Jagger is like. I’ve heard he’s a Sex fiend, a asshole, a quite person but none of it seems fitting when you actually see him talk in interviews. He seems very logical and unemotional and practical. What is Jagger like? Can someone Jaggerpill me?

Attached: 5C1C50D3-E86E-4C73-A81E-BA9AB2879D4F.jpg (537x800, 32.83K)

Flamboyant and halfway out of the closet

He’s a logical quiet dude that accessed a different side of himself for the stage.

I think he had a business or accounting degree, or would have gotten one of those.

I think he did the bookkeeping for the Stones as well.

This makes sense.

He’s a Jew at heart. Keith has always said this

He's the original fuckboy

I saw Mick Jagger at a grocery store in Dartford yesterday.
I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
After paying for the Milky Ways he proceeded to leave the store and throw all of them in the garbage. Haven't seen him since.

he had gay sex with david bowie

He's half a fag

Jagger is a well read man, sophisticated and cool.

Yeah, Mick Jagger is way too fucking famous for that copy pasta. That shit wouldn’t apply to him.

If Mick Jagger entered any public place (especially in home town) there would be so many fucking people dogging him and surrounding him to the point it would look like a mob scene. He would just send someone to get him groceries.

I personally knew somebody who actually worked for The Rolling Stones and they told me that Mick Jagger is self centered, egotistical, and narcissistic, but he can also be a nice guy, and a very generous person.

>Stale copy pasta is stale...

Attached: I posted it again.jpg (405x395, 23.95K)

>What is Mick Jaggers personality like?
Same personality of pic related.
Seriously, they're the same person

Attached: 8dez2021---o-primeiro-ministro-do-reino-unido-boris-johnson-durante-entrevista-coletiva-1638994275069_v2_3x4.jpg (1454x1938, 1.04M)

So did I

ESFP

He was a posh art school fag who faked being charismatic on stage and was really a big pussy IRL. Pic related is the true Mick.

Attached: 5B242B26-FD54-4560-9EF3-190600761A34.jpg (634x960, 67.72K)

There's a good biography of Mick by Philip Norman. Norman is a funny writer and he doesn't write too kindly about the subject. There's one really funny story about MIck walking down the street before he was famous and a fruit vendor calling him an ugly cunt and throwing an apple at him

He didn’t go to art school. Keith did.

I love him but he's cringe sometimes