ITT: epunk/doomercore Tell me what to add to the playlist and I'll do it

ITT: epunk/doomercore Tell me what to add to the playlist and I'll do it.
Any Forumstants look like that?! edition

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWdTthI2PCkO6BROaKaTFF7o2J02N2Ymz

Attached: rapist.png (392x525, 564.63K)

Oi

Attached: WIN_20220131_13_50_48_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 140.27K)

Bongman is /metal/'s king.
And he sure as hell looks better than this monstrosity.

Attached: 1615420263787.png (790x764, 775.28K)

They always cherry pick the intentionally unflattering photos.

even in the "flattering" photos this white guy looks retarded
LMAO.

He looks better than the monkeydude.

Cope.

Attached: WIN_20220131_14_37_22_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 135.62K)

ugcel general

Hello I am Bongman from the OP-picture. Please add Weezer disography to the playlist. As an incel myself, this kind of music really helps me cope.

la creatura de inglaterra

objective cope lmao
if white women will fuck black dudes that means by definition regardless of your bias they are still having sex if you find them attractive or not.

They only fuck attractive black dudes, ethnic tax is still a thing. White people are objectively the most attractive in general.

And I'm an attractive "black dude" regardless of what men and trannies think my body count is over 50 lmao you can cope all you want though.
Be sure to get your mulatto perm to look like me though to get my sloppy seconds.
There is no ethnic tax for mulatto guys who are attractive either. See Jeremy Meeks.

Post face or calling bullshit.

It's an anonymous imageboard regardless if I post my face or not there will always be copers like you.
And this is my face Doesn't matter if you or trannies on this board find me attractive or "believe" me I'm still getting white ass and black ass and you aren't.

Dude you look like gay, brown Sideshow Bob. What kind of black guy has such a small upper lip LMAO

Attached: 1624576504556.png (909x964, 1.12M)

Doesn't matter what you say when I'm still getting laid.
Like I said I have no reason to go into my gallery and post hundreds of videos of me fucking white girls in college.
There's no point you'd either say it's prostitutes or continue to cope.
It's what whites do and shitskin blacks typically.

Attached: 1613235528827.png (386x500, 294.9K)

Copium the post.
Free bump at least.

Try to be at least somewhat believable next time

This, can't believe I was falling for this bait.

>having to "prove" to yourself on an anonymous imageboard
People who typically have sex don't do this so i can smell the virginity in both of these posts lmao.
The fuck I look like proving anything to anybody you're here to bump my thread that's literally it.

>t. incel in denial

People who have sex typically don't write absolutely unbelievable fairy tales. People who have sex also don't look like a neanderthal coated with diarrhea.