Is born talent real

Is born talent real

Attached: acd.png (600x583, 332.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etDe4Z6ZWjs&t=213s&ab_channel=AdriánS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes and you don't have any idea what it looks like

yes. obviously talented people need to practice too but not only do they start off of level most people will never achieve, they also learn fast and instinctively. meanwhile untalented people need to manually practice just to reach the talented person's base level.

explain this then
youtube.com/watch?v=etDe4Z6ZWjs&t=213s&ab_channel=AdriánS

Attached: 1641427640061.gif (270x400, 702.24K)

Yes. Take Jacob Collier, for example

Yes. A person without a born talent will max out at a 5/10, whereas a naturally talented person begins at a 6.

LOL

Will you deny it?

born potential, not necessarily talent which is something else

Yes, but its not necessarily to do with instrument skills as such which is normally where this discussion ends up going. The Beatles were rudimentary musicians at best, it can take many forms other than being Steve Vai.

But yes, talent is definitely real, you know it when you encounter it and its undeniable and not an opinion or a judgement. People who are better than you at things, you can kind of see how they are going from A to B in a way you can't but could if you worked at it. Really talented people go from A to F. I was the weak link anyway in a reasonably successful band, my bandmates were more committed than me but not more talented I don't think. But we started meeting people who could really do it and that was when I packed it in, I realised I didn't belong.

Sort of like that film Frank but without the drama, but it does get some things right, its fucking horrible when you realise you aren't what you hoped you'd be but not the end of the world to accept it and move on.

Thanks for reading my blog.

No your only born with the physical capability such as hand size, natural balance, athletic build, etc. I think many people confuse that with natural talent, not saying you can't do it without it. It just translates into an easier ride to the top.
>t. was literally told by the bassist of paul revere and the raiders (I know) that I had the perfect hands for guitar

yes.

Attached: 1.jpg (1400x1050, 174.09K)

Yes

Yes but it shouldn't discourage you from practicing at something you like

yes its called having Autism

No. Familial nepotism is.

Yes. It applies to almost everything.

That’s not true at all. Have you ever met kids in kindergarten who could draw very well at like 5 years old? Or kids who just dominated every single athletic endeavor like it was nothing? Talent is very real and very visible. If you are exceptional at something you notice it almost immediately. Unless it is something that is super niche that not many people do.

Collier wasn't born, he was programmed

Totally.