Are autechre gay?

are autechre gay?

Attached: th.jpg (265x177, 6.66K)

yeah

well i never

Sean is

Rob is

gay printer noises

yeah i would have suspected, the songs he did after they banged have this emotional vulnerability to them

this isn't an ironic thread btw

>you will never have sweaty gay sex while blasting Gantz Graf

I don't know what autechre is but I fucked the bloke on the right

Memes aside, I think one of them dated Mira Calix

Chiastic Slide was a brand name of a lubricant popular in the Macclesfield cottaging scene in the early to mid 90's.

There were signs I guess.

Attached: E5ZullXXwAUqEzT.jpg (1023x1200, 173.42K)

>Mira Calix
huh, she kinda looks like richard

Attached: 5b1bcd3dcdde0defd6509d1ed7012e23.jpg (650x488, 21.37K)

yeah they're fuckin gay as hell

i really want sean to kill himself for sticking his cock up robs ass and then making a track about it in 'Under_BOAC', or a track about the fact he is going to do it, or whatever. its disgusting, it would have been better if he just didn't do that. corc is obviously robs track after the fact and arch carrier is obviously seans gay track after the fact. this isn't an ironic thread. i really want to expose this because that music in under boac makes me feel disgusting.

dunno if i actually like their music anymore now, i guess i like melve a bit.

like i said this isn't a parody thread or whatever, its an honest exposer of my experience of the music and what i think.

well, if its cited after knowing this and figuring it out with what i sensed in the track when i was listening to it and how i felt after listening to it.

its how i feel, please archive this, you have to accept the fact, we have to make a deal ok? i really want sean booth to stumble across this and how i felt after the particular track and i hope it sparks some resentment, and then some regret. and i hope he at least, at the very least considers suicide, as a very sensible option for the next series of depression (re-arranged in his life like the deck chairs on the titanic from when he bumed, yes bummed rob and wrote about it, practically about it, or in pre-tense about it on Under_BOAC).

After hearing the track i had about 4 seconds where my suicidal thoughts approached from when i did art at 16 and, you know, had them quite a lot. I really hope it triggers some of feeling for him, at the very least a liiiittle bit for two or three seconds.

No i don't suffer from psychosis, i am just 'autistic'. doesn't mean i go rub shit on the walls or bum rape my friends.

p.s. i have gone of autechre music forever now, with maybe the exception of melve. Only because its a daphne oram rip off, and i like that kind of music,the people of autechre my life's ambition is to expose this fully.

gay IDM is best IDM, user

Attached: d5d19f9a087e006abcff42510a94eb7686325719[1].jpg (427x640, 52.44K)

gay and smelly

no

sorry to dissapoint you identity politics zoomer. one of them is married to mira calix

Attached: Mira-Calix-image-1.jpg (400x309, 45.08K)

Autechre are heckin' BASED! ^_^

dilate. and rym is the other way round try harder weirdos

itt: spoiled idiotic zoomers projecting themselves and thinking they're on a cringe rym box.