Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_M-6lkoi6L4
youtu.be/tbdpv7G_PPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post this on /vt/ you coward

>post on /vt/
>it gets deleted for Off-Topic at best
Lmao.

/vtards/ bully anyone who brings up shit like this because 'muh secret idol identity'

You just couldn't help yourself could you

Just the nature of a Doxxbeat.

where do you want the thread brightguy

It hits pretty hard if you follow what she's been doing since her last release, lots of pent-up emotions baked in. I'm wondering if she'll release something resentful like her early works or mellow out after a handful of songs like her other releases.

I don't care about the vtuber drama, early Demondice is really relatable to me and I enjoy the new works.

I don't want a thread, keep it to youtube comments and twitter. Make sure you have the pink pfp too so I know who to block

It's very good, but hard for me personally to separate from context, so I'll give it a day or two.

Almost as if her actions as Cantaloupe were part of a marketing campaign for her new album. Sasuguh dice

lyrics

Attached: 1643600736650.png (408x3406, 136.99K)

I really enjoy the song, I think it has a really nice rhythm to it and overall it slaps. the line "you ready to rattle some bones? thinking I'd dip to follow a script and never look back at the demons at home?" is sort of sweet imo.
guess this guy got his bones rattled huh :v

So does she hate her job or not

why do you think she tries to collaborate with outsiders all the time?

What does she even do if this gets big on American radio for no good reason? How do you manage this? It's a really interesting dynamic, one song clearly references another song and its fallout across identities.
There's even a *schwing* noise in that track. The inverse Dice Roll.
She definitely hates the "have to be nice" aspect of it.

I like it, was this supposed to be the Alkatraz anniversary thing, or was that scrapped?

I think she likes what she does, but is still struggling both with having so many eyes on her and feeling guilty for making it big. Having to constrict yourself so much after years of being able to say whatever you want would drive anyone nuts.

The context can be applicable without getting into the little details. Amateur gets launched up to pro and finds she bit off a little more than she can chew. Alkatraz was generally a pretty up-beat and lively album that ended on a good note and then with her very next release we whiplash all the way back to Demondice EP levels of angst and pent-up rage, but with professional influence splashed in.

Nobody would hate a job that gives you so much money

>Lately I’m just an alien sailing on my “self-made-in” BS that I shell out
>Tell my fans they’ll do well.
>Shout from the mountain I dwell.
>But does this ring any bells?
>That I don’t mention the hell.
>And changed the topic from the hot tip that they prolly won’t sell.
>I paint a pretty little image, it looks swell from a distance
>Blacking out the spell that gave this nobody an existence
>Called “luck”
youtube.com/watch?v=_M-6lkoi6L4

With a roaring passion by the sounds of it.

youtu.be/tbdpv7G_PPg