RIP Spotify

RIP Spotify

Attached: who.jpg (730x955, 157.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/spotify-unlikely-drop-joe-rogan-over-neil-young-ultimatum-1672680
thehill.com/homenews/media/550632-fauci-joe-rogans-comments-about-young-healthy-people-not-needing-a-vaccine
instagram.com/p/CZYQ_nDJi6G/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not this shit again

>thanks 4 standing up against misinformation

Attached: PSX_20220131_041514.jpg (2160x1823, 715.7K)

>podcast about another podcast
this is the grift economy

get in on it nigga, same as crypto
>just don't be the one holding the bags at the end

>Harry and Meghan

So free speech is ok unless Rogan says something about vaccines?

>free speech means you can't disagree with anything that's said

So why don't the artists that disagree with it just ignore it and let it go since it doesnt relate to them

I think literally everyone has a vested interest in controlling a global pandemic, or at least they should

genuinely curious: what did Rogan say that was so bad? Always seemed pretty reasonable to me but

>Neil Young has 6,057,481 monthly listeners on the platform while The Joe Rogan Experience is the biggest podcast in the world with an estimated 11 million listeners per episode.
newsweek.com/spotify-unlikely-drop-joe-rogan-over-neil-young-ultimatum-1672680
Based spotify. I'm a fan of Neil Young's music but he is irrelevant.

thehill.com/homenews/media/550632-fauci-joe-rogans-comments-about-young-healthy-people-not-needing-a-vaccine
>“Are you healthy?” Rogan said during a recent episode of his podcast. “Are you a healthy person? Like, look, don't do anything stupid, but you should take care of yourself. You should — if you're a healthy person, and you're exercising all the time, and you're young, and you’re eating well, like, I don't think you need to worry about this.” Rogan also suggested that COVID-19 is not “statistically dangerous for children.” “I can tell you as someone who has — both my children got the virus. It was nothing,” he continued. “I mean, I hate to say that if someone’s children died from this. I’m very sorry that that happened. I’m not in any way diminishing that. But I'm saying the personal experience that my children had with COVID was nothing.”

I don't think Rogan is a reputable source when it comes to medical information. I also don't think he should face this wide of a backlash because of his OWN opinion. People just like to talk shit. Next week it'll be someone else spreading misinformation.

>ydr joe whiner rogan accepted spotify banning some of his episodes... cringe

you know this isn't Joe rogans podcast right

>free speech means you have to sell your soul to corporations whose business you find unethical

>freedom of speech means you can't criticize the president I voted for and the corporations who platform my favorite e-celebs

Spotify has rules about spreading misinformation that they are not enforcing, because of the size of Rogan's podcast. They have enforced the rules on smaller podcasts.

Attached: micro_penix.png (640x634, 532.47K)

instagram.com/p/CZYQ_nDJi6G/

Attached: Joe Rogan on Twitter My thoughts on the controversy with @spotify .png (1176x699, 293.62K)

he fucking cracked

problem is that retards don't care if the theories are still being tested, they will take it and run with it as a reason not to get the vaccine

Rogan was really fucking dumb to sell out. He didn’t need that money, sure could’ve earned a similar amount in a longer time still being independent.

In a world without Trump, this milquetoast Berniebro who merely explores ideas and clearly doesn't have all the answers somehow became Twitter's #1 target.

damage control

WTF

Attached: file.png (925x840, 623.79K)