Lol, so it was all just a publicity stunt from Amazon to take people away from Spotify

Lol, so it was all just a publicity stunt from Amazon to take people away from Spotify.

Attached: Shill Young.jpg (753x1025, 186.76K)

This should be illegal if it’s not already

>dissent should be illegal
are you sure about that

No shit.
But people who get tattoos of Pfizer, Moderna, and other multinational corporations aren't bright enough to understand that.

Keep on Rockin in an Amazon controlled world.

*cocks gun* Always has been

just capitalists behaving like capitalists. does that upset you, commie?

not him but I'm pretty upset. could I have a hug?

fuck you I decided who I give MY hugs too

alright commie

Amazon actively destroys small business and fights unionization. I've legit lost respect for Young over this.

spotify invests in military weapon tech

All leftists are just corporate bootlickers in disguise lol

Like the batsuit? based

git gud or get lost
survival of the fittest

Good. We need weapons for killing Russians.

Yeah. That doesn't negate what the other companies have done. Either he should take his music off all of the platforms (or at least don't fucking promote them) or not act like some virtuous hero for taking his music off just one.

Use promo code FUCKCHUDS for 5% off.

I searched Joe Rogan on Amazon and they have a ton of books, merchandise and videos about him. Someone should probably tell Neil.

>say thing that goes against public opinion
>get deplatformed or threatened with deplatforming and people start making everyone choose you or them
Dang, yeah it would be crazy if dissent was illegal. But that's not what the user you were replying to was referring to and you know it.

>preventing the sabotage of smaller companies by larger companies who want to monopolize everything is communism
Ok retard