Other urls found in this thread:

neilmatthewfox.bandcamp.com/album/its-a-long-road-home
mastodon.online/@PsychedelicRap/106062682674395422
mastodon.online/@PsychedelicRap/106062767264470715
soundcloud.com/andrewjd
rapreviews.com/2013/11/andrew-jd-laptop-rap-3/
soundcloud.com/bolddungeon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no. I'd really like to get a band together and write songs though.

hello

Attached: 1627955346099.jpg (1242x1229, 104.45K)

why don't you?

Only ever as a drummer in a band. In a few months I'll have a post-hardcore record out that I wrote all the parts for and played drums, bass and sang / yelled on. I'm excited

I released some gusic

Attached: 1624490838266.png (662x726, 324.52K)

cause i fucking suck and i'm not creative enough for the kind of music i want to make. it's possible other people might like it anyway, but i don't care about that. i want to create stuff that i like.

Yes, an album and an EP. I’m quite chuffed how this EP turned out neilmatthewfox.bandcamp.com/album/its-a-long-road-home

Working on a second album I hope to release in a few months.

Yes and I have been making my magnum opus 4th album since 2013

Lofi but probably my best track
mastodon.online/@PsychedelicRap/106062682674395422

IMO a perfect album especially for tripping
mastodon.online/@PsychedelicRap/106062767264470715

SoundCloud for just various single tracks from above
soundcloud.com/andrewjd

Got reviewed D 60% I passed
rapreviews.com/2013/11/andrew-jd-laptop-rap-3/

Attached: 58F9D8D0-1563-4B3A-91BC-91C2A8A0F062.jpg (350x350, 53.22K)

I'm literally going to play original music + 1 cover at Van's Dive Bar in Anchorage, Alaska tonight. You should come, I'll be trying to play the open mic when there are more people in, so a good time to come see me would be ~9:30 PM AKDT

the album cover sucks

>cause i fucking suck and i'm not creative enough for the kind of music i want to make
not true and you're lying to yourself. everyone has the capacity to be creative and you'll make it nowhere if you don't try

I love it and the colorful nature vibe. Proud of it.

Yes. And it fucking sucks so bad in my opinion. I'm thinking about remaking all of it though. I also changed my name. All I made was "avant-garde" electronic muzak. soundcloud.com/bolddungeon

Attached: 1569383998276.png (1277x1703, 3.78M)

remove the title from the cover. the painting is literally ruined with that microsoft word looking title

i do come up with riffs and chord progressions pretty much every other day, and I always like them the first time I hear them, so I record them and then by the next day playing them back feels as embarrassing as looking at drawings you made when you were a kid. if that's all I've got to show for my practice and interest in music then I'll never get any good results writing long form compositions.

you should post on the production threads and get some feedback from strangers. sounds like you're dragging yourself down rather than improving

You have to try harder beyond this in order to develop. Accountability works wonders for ability. I am playing live at open mics right now because it forces me to work more efficiently, responsibly, and out into an environment where things outside my power can affect what I do.

All of this has helped me develop and grow as a musician, songwriter, and producer, quite a bit over the past month or so. If all you do is start by trying to put something out there in a complete state for people to hear, and you share it, you will start to learn more from your own work.

This won't cause other people to necessarily help you more, but you will probably wind up thinking harder about how to get better.

yeah it sucked and i hate myself because of it

No, but I ripped a fart once that sounded pretty musical, to me at least

I really like it. It’s also somewhat tongue in cheek implying my raps are basically “ruining” the instrumentals the same way but I see it more appealingly

yes but unfortunatly my ideas werent very original or well executed. Hopefully my second work surpasses the first

Feels like pissing in the ocean. There's so much noise out there already. I don't know.

good to know there was actual thought behind it but at the same time, the idea really isn't obvious and just looks bad, even if it's intentional.

>no its supposed to suck

Attached: sure.jpg (227x222, 5.8K)