Boomers/rockists on Any Forums complain about Lil Xan or Lil Pump or whatever and defend shit like this that was just...

>boomers/rockists on Any Forums complain about Lil Xan or Lil Pump or whatever and defend shit like this that was just the 80s version of trap

Attached: R-5620357-1398274976-6551.jpg (600x596, 140.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMLHPnxkOwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't tell me these guys pulled their music from spotify.

not to my knowledge

hey you know Loverboy didn't have face tattoos and they played actual instruments, not a 5 second looped beat made on a laptop, right?

DUHHH BOOMER!!!! DUHHH BOOM BOOM!???!!1 OK BOOMER!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOMER BOOMER BOOMER BOOM (((OLD))) I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD BOOMER BOOMER BOOMER GRANDPA GRANDPA BOOM OLD OLD OLD BOMMER LOL BUMMER!!! BOKMER!!!1 WRONG GENERATION!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS SHILL ISNT IT?? BOOM BOOM BOMM OLDFAG BOOMER BOOM BOOM REDDIT REDDIT BOOM ZOOM BOOM BOOM POW GOTTA GET THAT BOOM BOOM!!!!!!

They look like guys you'd run into at the motorcycle shop while buying Harley jacket patches. Lil Xan looks like a 12 year old with some rare congenital deformity.

a long time ago, i recorded an acoustic cover of workin' for the weekend, but it was slowed down and really synth heavy. didn't have the drums. kinda came out like trailer music for a batman movie or inception or something. actually sounds kinda haunting when you slow it down and strip it back. idk if i even have the old demo on my harddrive anymore

They had some good fucking songs, though:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMLHPnxkOwA

that and Cuckgau complained they were sexist cockrock so you know it's gonna be good

Loveerboy were popular for a while in the early 80s but hair metal eventually obsoleted them, also despite being from 1985, "Loving Every Minute of It" sounds really 70s.

i thought lovin' every minute of it was an Aerosmith song...

it's the ones with all the
WOAH
WOAH YEAHH

The mock-Bruce Dickinson vocals are kind of amusing.

yah dig when they put a 13 year old's ass on an album cover and nobody knew about it for 20 years

>also despite being from 1985, "Loving Every Minute of It" sounds really 70s
Sounds like We Will Rock You to me.

I wanna dress up as the lead singer in the Working for the Weekend video for Halloween.

>the ass does not belong to the same person as the hand
Wtf? I've been seeing it wrong the whole time.

It was the photographer's daughter after a hell of a time trying to track down a pair of red leather pants. He meant to photograph one of the band members for the cover but the pants wouldn't fit any of them so he just used his daughter instead.

SHOOT ME LIKE A ROCKET
INTO SPACE

since when did Aerosmith ever do that big reverby arena rock sound? they were a boogie blues band.

I thought Love In An Elevator was Def Leppard song for a long time. Idk why.

EVERYBODYS WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND

Attached: 1638915025456.jpg (746x541, 44.78K)

yeah it's pretty dumb but hey, the song was meant to be played in the background at a high school party, you don't pay much attention to the lyrics