I wish it was the 90s, i wish we could be happy

i wish it was the 90s, i wish we could be happy
i wish i wish i wish that something would HAPPEN

Attached: EewzFmhX0AA3jlr.jpg (237x212, 10.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AQfrbMfDXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bring back the heroin epidemic

no nigger

Attached: 1640200749965.jpg (240x240, 10.84K)

I'd even take 2012 at this point

Mark fisher was right

WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE

why tho we have the Fent one.

can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a NIGGER NIGGER BUSH DID 9/11

could you elaborate?

A question for the people here who were raised in the 90s: were there forums back in the 90s where people discussed things? I saw some threads the other day on Google dating from the late 90s (1997, 1998, 1999) of people discussing video games and being literal fanboys like Any Forums is right now. How prevalent was this?

Attached: 1643597879718.jpg (640x640, 55.08K)

YOU CAN FORCE IT BUT IT WILL NOT COME

Attached: pepe-listening-to-music.gif (354x286, 53.29K)

Sure but we didn't have internet at my place in the 90s so it was all just a wonderful fairyland of online friendship as far as I knew.

Lol. Yeah, dude, there were forums in the 90s. I was really young but I remember the internet was mostly just a pain in the ass, so most of the people actually involved in forums and making websites were nerds and fanboys who were patient and passionate enough about techy shit. I vaguely remember forums for people discussing fantasy novels, video games, or woodworking. So internet forums weren't hugely prevalent culturally, but existed by and for niche groups. Looking back it feels purer then. Internet "trolling" didn't become a real thing until later, and now there doesn't seem to even be much of a distinction between sincerity and irony to even detect what people are trolling and what people actually believe the shit they type.

do whyte bois really?

We were practically raised on IRC

I wish I was a little taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her

hell demon here, we have Any Forums in hell. we're not allowed by g*d to speak to you directly or reveal our physical existence so we do it through the internet to circumvent g*d's rules. that's how we're influencing humans these days and it's working perfectly

Attached: 1538830270756.jpg (480x587, 38.28K)

>the 90s were happy meme
>in reality it was the peak of sad boy apathetic rock with grunge, slowcore, shoegaze, radioheadesque alt rock, angsty nu metal and industrial, emo
why do zoomers and millennials think the 90s were happy, music definitely got happier in the 2000s

Attached: file.png (2000x1658, 2.55M)

youtube.com/watch?v=6AQfrbMfDXE

im fucking going 90s mode over here

>the 90s were bad because a bunch of retarded liberals were paied by jews cry about living through the peak of humanity after their jewish plot (communism) was foiled by based homo hater ron reagan
lmao npc's are real yall

irc, aol chatrooms, newsgroups

You had standalone forums instead of centralized platforms, which automatically boosted quality of discussion. You truly discovered a secret little communities there. Then you had meetups. I don’t know how it was in the rest of the world, but in Russia we also had our local internet providers, that had their local networks, that basically were these huge LANs, where you had P2P filesharing, so you found people with interesting catalogues of music and other art in your area and messaged them. I even went on a date with a chick from an underground hardcore scene this way, she turned out to be unattractive.