>still downloading and manually tagging music in the age of streaming

Attached: 89926be8e63c1dcd253375375a651252.jpg (500x492, 39.38K)

That's your best argument? Truly pathetic. GTFO my board.

>milo goes to college gets taken off spotify
>still have it downloaded and tagged
it's all worth it

Attached: FKJHKGhXMAQuasj.jpg (1024x624, 46.61K)

tagging is the reason I switched to streaming. so many hours of my youth wasted on autistically tagging shitty downloads

>being either a streamcuck or a manual tagger
couldn't be me, I get my music from direct downloads and private trackers and use beets to tag

What if I like tagging

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING

I do. I love taking care of my files.

98% of the stuff I get is tagged already with the exception of the odd rutracker rip

>use musicbee
>can bulk tag shit in moments
you guys are retarded. Once you have a workflow setup it's a couple of clicks

would

I uncomfortably find myself in this post more than I would ever want to acknowledge

A Hebrew clawed this post out

Only acceptable Autistic responses in this thread

aren't there some tagging applications?

Once it is tagged it is done. Then you have it forever.

I use Deemix. All tagged with album art in CD quality upon download.

>paying for (((streaming services)))

tons of great music isn't available on stream services. also why paying for coldplay, muse and the like.

Wtf is tagging?

MB Picard and Musicbee, even fucking iTunes, do that for you.

Editing the track information

putting genres, date recorded, record labels, etc all on a file so it's neatly organized. it's literally the practice of ancient. nobody does this shit anymore because most music is already pre-tagged unless it's super obscure

Aah ok. I used to do that alot as a kid and I still do but I never knew it had a specific name

I like you

True but if there's ever a collapse or internet breakdown, I'd like to not be left with no music whatsoever.

So I prefer to listen to music from online sources, but archive everything that I find to be great. A mixed approach is best imo.