Who has better riffs

Attached: imageti.jpg (1440x809, 314.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guitarworld.com/artists/geezer-butler-black-sabbaths-paranoid-sounded-led-zeppelin-rip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who?

not a soul user, early sabbath was the peak of rock music

Jimmy mogs him

Attached: Jimmy-Page-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 68.85K)

test

dickmogs?

Jimmy is a fucking hack, Iommi is the literal god of riffs, it's not even a contest.

wes borland

Josh Homme during Kyuss comes close.

sure

Except Sabbath were influenced by Zeppelin and initially didn't even want to release Paranoid (the song) because they thought it was too close to Communication Breakdown

Iommi is the King of Riffs
Page is the King of Solos

Paranoid was only written to fill an empty 3 minutes after they finished the real album. Page fans have no room to accuse other guitarists of sounding too close to another song.

Their words, not mine
guitarworld.com/artists/geezer-butler-black-sabbaths-paranoid-sounded-led-zeppelin-rip

I wasn't disputing that point. I was referring to the fact that in the Classic Album doc for Paranoid they acknowledge that the title track was literal filler because the album wasn't long enough.

>band's "filler" song becomes their biggest hit
If it was such an afterthought, then maybe they should have stopped playing it live. Fat chance. At the end of the day, they wrote it after they were "done" still intending for it to be on the album regardless and should be evaluated the same as the other tracks.

>Paranoid bigger than Iron Man
You're either British or a zoomer.

Nobody, but Tom G comes close

Attached: 79fde9aea0698d9e09f5b8cf099acf8a.jpg (564x763, 54.28K)

>You're either British or a zoomer
Are Yanks trying to claim Sabbath as their own now? Kek

Page was cooler and a better songwriter but Iommi is a much better guitar player, in every single aspect

I do prefer Dio to Ozzy desu.

cope

Attached: sabbath.jpg (1056x388, 25.56K)