Don't mess with us Boomers. We created the music you like so much

Don't mess with us Boomers. We created the music you like so much.

Attached: 1635632771571.jpg (750x743, 123.5K)

Shut up retard. We all know antivaxxers are 95% 60+ boomers too. You don't fool anyone.

Dolly's doing it too? God damn it.

Haven't listened to any of that boomer tripe and don't plan to anytime soon.

Dolly too? Damn i think this spotify shit is going out of control but if the CEO doesn't really do something against this prepare Spotify to be bankrupt at the end of 2022

DUHHH BOOMER!!!! DUHHH BOOM BOOM!???!!1 OK BOOMER!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOMER BOOMER BOOMER BOOM (((OLD))) I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD BOOMER BOOMER BOOMER GRANDPA GRANDPA BOOM OLD OLD OLD BOMMER LOL BUMMER!!! BOKMER!!!1 WRONG GENERATION!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS SHILL ISNT IT?? BOOM BOOM BOMM OLDFAG BOOMER BOOM BOOM REDDIT REDDIT BOOM ZOOM BOOM BOOM POW GOTTA GET THAT BOOM BOOM!!!!!!

Based Joe ridding Spotify of the boomer menace

Dolly is pro-vaccine, but I haven't seen anything about her pulling music.

I thought Barry wasn’t actually pulling his music

Based big dick Barry

I love Copacabana and Sweet Caroline

If he pulled Copa I would killed myself

He's not, but this is about the level of accuracy you can expect from Occupy Democrats

Sorry forgot image

Attached: 160A9098-AC45-46B7-80C6-DDE480CC1B1E.jpg (732x881, 337.72K)

Liberal boomers vs Rogan: Endgame

remember when old guys in music meant Sinatra, Doris Day, Peggy Lee trad pop shitters? i miss that. also because they were more dignified than aging hippie manchildren and womanchildren?

The good thing is they were pre-social media so they could just quietly retire to their villa in SoCal, play golf, and never be seen again except the odd interview. today any boomer rocker can go on Twitter and attention whore in a cringe-inducing way.

>USING SPOTIFY INSTEAD OF PIRATING MUSIC

Try to pirate music, 100 leechers 0 seeders
Thanks i guess

Soulseek

Nigga I don't listen to a single one of ya

deadass the only artists I've heard of on there are Joni Mitchell and Dolly Parton, never actually listened to their music tho

Joni looks like she was taxidermied

seriously?
I get that you may not like them etc ..... but you've never heard of willie nelson?
wow.

Attached: 1643575302901[1].jpg (304x403, 17.09K)