Board is focused on listening to music

>board is focused on listening to music
>board is also extremely antagonistic towards a substance that makes basically all music sound better
Why is this? Wouldn't you want the most enjoyable music listening experience possible?

Attached: marijuana-leaf-drawing-11.jpg (1024x1024, 63.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsAu-nOg3Tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't moderate and I hate myself for wasting so much of my life on that shit so I take it out here

Any Forums is a heroin board

Attached: 1613378216594.jpg (1045x827, 471.92K)

Start posting about better drugs and maybe I won't give you shit about it

Youre dealing with a bunch of anonymous socially retarded conformists LARPing as substantial musicians online....
Pick any subject and you will get a bunch of contrian and condescending remarks.
They are running from their mediocrity and failures, user.

This website has a lot of contrarians.

>Wouldn't you want the most enjoyable music listening experience possible?
That can be achieved by listening to the fucking music, i can perfectly watch my own shit and be amused because i took like 6 tabs of acid.

that's crazy user, sounds like you should kill yourself

>board is inhabited by virgins that still live with their parents

think about now unhinged and neurotic the average Any Forums poster is. if they took a hit these newfags would get stuck in a thought loop and spend the rest of the day in a panic room hiding from the imaginary leftist gestapo

Most people here are losers who never had friends to try weed with growing up and thus resent it now. There's also the pathetic argument of "I don't need drugs to enjoy music" but of course that's bullshit because it's not a need at all, it's simply a new way to experience something you already enjoy. But many people just don't understand that. Anyway, I'm about to go for a walk and have a smoke. What album should I get high to?

Attached: stoner chimp.webm (720x908, 2.72M)

youtube.com/watch?v=gsAu-nOg3Tw

You can enjoy it without but you'd enjoy it more with.

this thread is full of pothead millennials in their mid 30s who still think they're young hip and cool

Get fucked faggot deg*nerate
Also carbon copy

yesterday's session I enjoyed some Pavel Milyakov(ambient electronic from Russia) and Hype Williams, enjoyed these.
currently listyening to Mission of Burma Vs. and after that, durutti column factory once.

Drugs are better with friends, not with any kind of art.

This

Imagine thinking everyone's drug experiences are the exact same

>I externalize my faults
Stop

This.... But also a good chunk of the anti-weed (or really any of the contrarianism here) is ironic. It's all a joke. Nobody actually wants you to kill yourself for liking kpop or something. Hyperbolic humor runs Any Forums.

This. The problem isn't weed; nobody really gives a shit if you smoke or not (unless they're the self-righteous, in-your-face-with-their-morals type), it's just how Any Forums works. Talk about literally any subject and you get obnoxious contrarian retards shitting up the replies. Such is life on this horrible site.

We're living in a strange era.
People are people, so why should it be you and I get along so awfully.

I smoke weed literally daily and I still hate people who talk about doing it, it’s just fun to make fun of them don’t take it so seriously

>dude weed, lmao
Kys stoner trash

Shut the FUCK UP will

There is still hope, lost friends.

Attached: quentin.png (995x902, 144.76K)

>(or really any of the contrarianism here) is ironic.
you can say this, but when it's always the same thing they're saying "ironically" eventually you have to wonder if these are actual jokes or just a way to deflect from criticism while shilling their talking points

I miss Quentin, /lit/ has never been the same since

you should definitely kill yourself if you smoke weed since you're a waste of space, the human equivalent of mold