Why do I feel like the current Spotify feud isn't organic? Who's really behind this? Does anyone have any ideas?

Why do I feel like the current Spotify feud isn't organic? Who's really behind this? Does anyone have any ideas?

Attached: Neil-young-Joe-Rogan.jpg (1280x720, 434.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrtv.com/news/national/barry-manilow-disputes-reports-he-is-leaving-spotify
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipgnosis_Songs_Fund
desertsun.com/story/news/2022/01/28/barry-manilow-spotify-rumor-i-dont-know-where-started/9258982002/
billboard.com/pro/joni-mitchells-administration-publishing-catalog-deal/
variety.com/2021/music/news/joni-mitchell-admin-reservoir-1235063068/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meds

No u

You mean big pharma?

Pfizer

Neil Young is broke. He needs to get back in the spotlight.

Tom Cruise is behind everything
Literally a Hollywood Kaiser Soze

Tom Cruise also does the Joe Biden cgi interviews in a mission impossible skin mask

It is organic in a way but of course theres people very intersted in pushing their "new" (old and failed) platform

Its not the artist wanting to pull, but the owner of their music. It's much deeper and more Jewish than you can even comprehend.
Who owns Joni Mitchell's back-catalogue?
Neil Young for example does not own most of his work (the good stuff) and that he has no say on what happens to it.
A Company in the UK (Hipgnosis) owns Neil's back-catalogue....and THEY decide what happens to it....including Spotify arrangements.
Last October 2021....Hipgnosis received a MASSIVE investment from an American Company (so massive that they now own Hipgnosis)....that company was Blackstone Group.
Blackstone Group has many interests...and OWNS a lot of companies (including DNA company Ancestry.com by the way).....
Can anyone guess what pharmaceutical companies does Blackstone Group owns?
In addition...there has been also rumors about Barry Manilow leaving Spotify.....
Want to know who owns Barry's back-catalogue? Hipgnosis
wrtv.com/news/national/barry-manilow-disputes-reports-he-is-leaving-spotify

See

>Why do I feel like the current Spotify feud isn't organic?
It's not. Everything that people that famous do is carefully calculated in an office by marketing executives as a ploy to get you to buy their product. This gave Niel Young, some literally who boomer, a bunch of news exposure that he hasn't had in decades. I'd bet his streams are through the roof.

Idols will speak and move about

frig off

>Hipgnosis Songs Fund
Oh god this user is actually right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipgnosis_Songs_Fund

Attached: 1571449184290.jpg (1920x1920, 1.17M)

I believe it's a publicity stunt
Any publicity is good publicity and i'm sure many young ppl are hearing about Young for the first time and will check out his music
Could also be planning to release an album soon, think about how many elaborate stunts Kanye has pulled for attention right before putting out an album, for example

>Does anyone have any ideas?
Apple

imagine caring about boomers signaling lmfao
literally none of these people have any relevance in the current year and won't be missed when they die in the next 5 years
neil young should kill himself and you too OP

Because it’s not organic. It’s Blackrock (Larry Fink) targeting Spotify for allowing someone to broadcast unapproved opinions out into the world.
Look into how Blackrock does business. They have begun to use their control of $10T in assets to “squeeze” (aka Extort) corporations into playing ball with their agenda. It’s why all of the giant American corporations started pushing a political agenda in the last couple years.
The Fink/Blackrock name for this ideological compliance is called ESG (Environmental and Social Governance)

You know before the pandemic I would brush off thesw posts as schizo posts but now I am enlightened.

This could explain Neil Young, but how does explain Joni Mitchell?

>its da joos
See

This

Attached: .23.jpg (2000x1000, 207.5K)

desertsun.com/story/news/2022/01/28/barry-manilow-spotify-rumor-i-dont-know-where-started/9258982002/
Barry Manilow isn't leaving Spotify though

What? Are you trying to say the jews are behind this? Take that shit back to Any Forums

We've been over this user
>Hipgnosis Song Management buys rights to Neil Young's Music
>Hipgnosis enters partnership with Blackstone with goal to buy up around $1bn in music IP in addition to the billions they've already invested
>Prior to this, Blackstone takes on former CEO/chairman of Pfizer, Jeffrey Kindler, as a senior adviser
meanwhile
>Joe Rogan catches COVID and as part of his treatment takes a human preparation of Ivermectin under doctor's supervision. Press attempts to smear it by misrepresenting Ivermectin as nothing but "horse dewormer" don't quite work
>Rogan has Dr Malone on his show to talk about mass formation psychosis
The messaging throughout the last year of the pandemic has practically hyperfocused on pushing mRNA vaccines as the be-all and end-all in tackling the pandemic. They want you to see COVID as an existential threat, and to see mRNA vaccines as the only way out. They don't want people talking about how fear is being used to manipulate people. They don't want people considering other means of treatment or prevention. Fix your diet, get some exercise, take vitamin supplements etc. They don't want you looking into other vaccine production methods eg the tried and tested inactivated virus vaccines. They don't want you to consider Ivermectin etc as viable treatment options.
It's all mRNA vaccines and only mRNA vaccines. Rogan is a problem by giving a large platform to dissenting opinions

Blackrock & Larry Fink =/= Blackstone & Jeffrey Kindler
Try not to get them confused as doing so discredits the argument.

I'm not saying the jews are behind this, but the jews are behind this.

Yet

and don't forget your meds

Warner Music Group is also ultimately under control of Blackrock.
>reducto ad absurdum fallacy
You’re either a complete moron or a dishonest faggot. Either way you should be banned from the internet at the very minimum. Cancer.

Attached: yoko.jpg (666x500, 31.03K)

billboard.com/pro/joni-mitchells-administration-publishing-catalog-deal/

variety.com/2021/music/news/joni-mitchell-admin-reservoir-1235063068/

>Reservoir Media has announced a deal with Joni Mitchell that will see the company becoming the worldwide administrator of her publishing catalog.

Why is it primarily really old has-beens who are pulling this shit?

He just sold half his catalog for $150 million. Your definition of "broke" is a bit odd.

You don’t understand Neil Young’s hyper capitalist mindset

Ah yup yup yup...how about erm FUCK OFF BACK TO POL. Your agenda is so blatant... Lemme guess you hate Sleeping Giants, antifa, and Cinema. You can't even spell "hypnosis" correctly. OH MUH BIG PHARMA MUH MASS FOUNDATION HYPNOSIS!

MEDS! Take 'um.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6.47K)

Go back to your discord, say goodbye to your fellow trannies, and then ACK yourself. You do not blend in. You are a maladjusted retard with a learning disability who lives off of government money.

Attached: D6462199-016C-49F4-8DBA-E6744771BF74.jpg (1333x1009, 488.45K)

The Neil thing is Blackstone not Blackrock

>Neil Young for example does not own most of his work (the good stuff) and that he has no say on what happens to it.
You're completely wrong. He sold half his entire catalog. He also is on record (go listen to his Stern interview) that the deal gives him current control over his music.

you're a legitimate retard.
The company is called Hipgnosis. It's a play on words, a homophone of hypnosis but spelled like hip and gnosis.
Clearly you're so entrenched in your opinion that you can't even be bothered to fact-check what we're talking about, for fear that you'll realise we're actually speaking the truth.

But sure, pull another "go back to Any Forums" response out your ass and presume you know what makes us tick.

you didn't really read that post/pic, did ya user