Fuck this world

Fuck this world.

Attached: 2022_01_30_11.04.54~2.jpg (1080x350, 52.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/john-lennons-son-takes-the-beatles-into-the-metaverse-with-nf-ts-150143228.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_xWvX1n9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Art is dying.

Forgot link finance.yahoo.com/news/john-lennons-son-takes-the-beatles-into-the-metaverse-with-nf-ts-150143228.html

it's going to be very funny when all these celebs have to walk back this shit in a few years

Attached: jimmy-fallon-shows-off-his-200k-bored-ape-nft-to-paris-hilton.png (744x558, 701.41K)

HEY JUDE

of course it's julian and not sean

i hope their legacy is fucked up even further in the coming years
>the beatles
>art
lol
get fucked

Why does he keep bringing Fontaines DC back

The Beatles were on the cutting edge of what was possible. This is John Lennon's son carrying on that legacy. His dad would be proud.

>carrying on that legacy
No, he is exploiting it for his personal financial gain while contributing nothing new to art.

I still don't understand NFTs. I mean I think I understand the concept but it makes zero sense to me why this "works" in real life.

>exploiting for personal financial gain while contributing nothing new to art.
sort of like the beatles

I hate to get political specially in this shithole that can write a whole blogpost about how picking salt over pepper is "based and redpilled" but i just need to ask this unironically considering the entire world of high profile names jumping nto the NFT bandwagon
Would the whole concept of NFTs would have worked during the Trump days? Like would all these celebs who were pretending to be anti capitalism and shit because of le orange man, would have supported the concept of NFTs? Like this shit is genuinely the dumbest fucking concept i have ever seen in modern era, why the fuck would someone buy all these crypto shit just for some random receipt of some D tier piece of internet "art"? And why the fuck is that art in question so fucking ugly? Like who the fuck would be proud unironically to have that as pfp in their media?
And i can picture perfectly that Trump would be the first one to support this type of shit but of course since he is blacklisted from the entire internet he has never pronounced anything in respect of it
And this whole pasta isn't about how Trump was right or wrong or shit i'm not even American, but to show the hypocrisy from American celebrities in a nutshell, they are the first cunts in telling you how you should act and how marally superior they are but once there aren't any real problems in their lives they do whatever the fuck they want

>tl;dr
the USA is a meme

Attached: bart.jpg (640x480, 34.17K)

Step 1: buy
Step 2: get fucking rich
Yes, it is THAT simple.

Blockchain does have it's practical uses, it's just that everyone is retarded and using it as a gambling machine.

>people unironically think NFTs are the cause for societal collapse and not just a passing trend that will fizzle out in 2 years
you guys are doomercucks through and through, go outside

How do you get fucking rich for buying some digital crap that nobody SHOULD want?
I guess my problem is that I don't realize that the concept of money is just as stupid if you think about it long enough.
I just don't get how money is being made out of NFT's.
Are NFT's basically digital "assets" (like files I guess?) that some made up system decides that they are unique and "belong" to the owner?
I don't get how this can translate into money. I guess I need an example of an NFT that I could want to pay money for but I can't imagine that happening, at least until there is one single virtual reality universe that I'm socially required to live in.

Sean doesn't seem to be content to live in John's shadow. Julian has been trying to shamelessly cash in on his daddy's legacy for his entire career.

>go outside
I go outside and I unironically hear people talking about crypto and NFTs all the time. I wish I was joking.

sean makes music with his gf, not amazing but i saw them opening for flaming lips a few years ago and it was a great time
julian is still bitter after all these years apparently

Trump hates crypto and thinks it's a threat to the dollar.

It's a massive pump and dump scheme. Finance goons throw a bunch of money in to inflate the "value", hype it up with art sales and celebrity endorsements, get a bunch of ordinary people to invest, then pull out leaving them holding the bag

it's good for writing rhymes though
I had one where I say "NFTs means nasty fuck toy"

julian>sean. also guess is the greedy dickhead? no trust fund for the former. john lennon was full of shit

Cope

Simple: it's a Ponzi scam. People jump on board hoping to get rich without any work. Nothing new, really.
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_xWvX1n9g

lol is this you doing damage control julian? fuck off you wank

For real, Hating NFTs is so Reddit and its just trendy, the Reddit hiveminds finds another thing to hate, makes it trendy and suddenly the whole Internet mob is losing their shit over it