Remember when post-punk was supposed to be deep dark existential music for weird outsiders like us and not jam bands...

Remember when post-punk was supposed to be deep dark existential music for weird outsiders like us and not jam bands for rich art students?

Attached: Black-Country-New-Road.jpg (4000x2000, 598.65K)

No

nope

"no"

>Remember when post-punk was supposed to be deep dark existential music for weird outsiders
No, you fucking tourist freak

Attached: 500x500.jpg (500x500, 89.95K)

no

>Remember when .....
Not really. I wasn't born back then and I'm nearly 40

Pathetic

Why does the one girl mog them all

Mane that girl is cute, thanks for sharing this picture.

You described it like a faggot, but yes. I suppose as far as not being rich goes, JD were the best. And you can see their music is miles above

This band feels fake. I can't legitimately believe that a band with this size and makeup would legitimately form and have a creative balance among the members.

i used to be in a 10 piece, half and half boys and girl. it was fine, we argued all the time but so does every 4 piece all guys band. backing singer was the only one who didnt contrib much

>and not jam bands for rich art students
i agree. for example anco

Post punk wasn't supposed to be anything, because nobody called that shit post punk. Some journo somewhere, sure, but not the bands, not the audience.

There it is

I got tickets to see Fontaines DC in May
There's some good post punk out there

>remember when

did you grow up in the 80s or something?

art students are the type that gravitate towards dark existential music anyway, you dummy.

the original bands were not even particularly dark. Do you honestly think all post-punk is goth or do you not know Gang of Four and similar bands? bet you get all your music from doomer playlists or something

>Some journo somewhere, sure
and his idiotic drones unironically defending it. the term "post punk" means shit to me

Same actually. Just copped tix. But as far as how good they are... cmon now

Attached: 1641699240952.jpg (1024x959, 54.72K)

user... Music has always been for rich art students

I guarantee all your favorite bands have atleast one member who comes from a wealthy/well-connected family

I like the first album. Dunno who the fuck is in OP pic related, just lurking t.bh