Earbud/headphone thread

im buying the sony wf-1000xm3 if no one has an objection. i need bluetooth earbuds

Attached: 759966047_tn50_0.jpg (500x500, 15.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3fS8BqfG2LM?t=123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

objection

just get airpods pros
better sound quality than my sundaras

way more expensive than the sonys and they are ranked lower by techradar. im more torn between the sonys and the sennheiser cx true wireless

The case for these is kinda big and uncomfortable but I also wear tight pants so idk. They sound good.

Why have normal headphones gone out of fashion? Why are the in ear headphones in fashion?

Attached: 0_fHtSbj9dsCmQ3-fk.jpg (4000x2666, 889.26K)

this guy says they are overrated and i should go for the sennheisers and maybe hes right b-but what about active noise cancellation although people do say the pasive cancellation on the sennheisers are good enough. what do bros waaaaaaaaaaa ;(

youtu.be/3fS8BqfG2LM?t=123

Literally convenience

>sennheiser cx true wireless
I have these, they sound great but the fit is a bit awkward. They seem to fall out of my ear easily so I'm always pushing them back in, even when I changed the tip. Not that big of a deal but worth noting

I thought there must have been some kind of development in technology.

i have a good headset but theyre in the studio. they are big, with no bluetooth and no cancellation. i want something portable and small i can be seen in public and at least kind of lay sideways with. also ive found that in ears are more immersive while over ears are too objective, or maybe thats just because my over ears are monitors

hmmm. i wonder if the sonys have the same issue. anyone try both the sennheiser cx tw and sony wf-1000mx3?

fitting in your pocket is a very good feature and you can barely hear the difference in quality when everything is half drowned out by background noise

convenience technology
the case on the xm3's are abysmal and sounds quite muddy

What are some good bt earbuds for poorfags?

Attached: images (2).jpg (650x471, 24.14K)

everyones saying something different aaaaaaaaaaa. but i think i might go with the sennheiser cx true wireless

Get the wf-1000xm4, the battery life is better, the eartips are far better and they fit your ear better than the xm3

okay now a new competitor has entered into the equation. what about the soundcore liberty air 2 pro?

there is a huge price difference between them where i live

Haylou Gt1, pretty good price and quality

xiaomi true mis
got mine for 20 bucks battery lasts a week

Anker Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro. LDAC and active noise cancellation.

I have boompods Go. they're a cheapfag solution but they're not bad. the battery life seems insanely long. I haven't charged mine in like 2 months or whatever. only downside would be lack of bass but the sound is otherwise crystal-clear.