I got filtered by radiohead

i got filtered by radiohead

Attached: 3.jpg (550x503, 24.35K)

Normal reaction by a well-adjusted person. They're just not very good. Anemic wankers, imagine that.

thank you. I feel slightly better now

Good. Radiohead is simply the most overrated band by all regards. There are people that think they're le quirky and special listening to dogshit.

They’re just shit

I like them....

I'm friends with some of those typical art hoes that go to NYU for music and philosophy that think they're big brain for listening to them. I never tell them anything because I don't want to make them feel like shit but I love knowing in my head that I listen to shit that way more obscvre

Attached: based pepe.png (219x230, 9.18K)

That’s fine. You’ll save yourself a lot of time that way. Everybody goes through a phase when they’re in high school where they discover Radiohead and think it so deep and existential and experimental, and feel so cool for listening to them while your peers listen to chart music.

But then by the time you hit your twenties, you listen to a lot of the music that inspired Radiohead (esp. jazz, classical, reggae, krautrock, electronic) and you realize that they’re just hacks with no original ideas after all.

Radiohead has a lot of beautiful and lush cinematic music that is just top tier quality. Great production, lots of emotion. Jonny has two original film scores on the Oscar shortlist right now
There's always this backlash because when you get older you remember your teenage self thinking they were so much more philosophical and deep than they are and you get that second hand nostalgia embarrassment, or you remember someone else who was/is that way. Just drop the ego shit and enjoy it for what it is

Ok, so insofar as we call Radiohead a rock band, what "rock band" would you say is better? What "rock band" has original ideas?

just feels like he's trying to hard to be emotional. doesnt seem genuine most of the time

happens to the best of us

really?

Attached: 1642816939130.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

It's alright user. That just means it's not too late for you

>ITT: anons coming out as plebs

Stick to their happy songs

The only take you have here is that Radiohead are bad because you think their fans think they're obscure, and then you jerk yourself off anyway. Pleb take

>Everybody goes through a phase when they’re in high school where they discover Radiohead and think it so deep and existential and experimental, and feel so cool for listening to them while your peers listen to chart music.

I listened to them because I couldn't get the songs out of my head, because I liked the music.

>But then by the time you hit your twenties, you listen to a lot of the music that inspired Radiohead (esp. jazz, classical, reggae, krautrock, electronic) and you realize that they’re just hacks with no original ideas after all.

I did this from 17 and it made me appreciate more music than before. It also made me appreciate Radiohead more for opening my mind more to such things.

All the folks who assumed I'd "grow out of it" or that I only like them to "be different" can kindly eat my shorts, Radiohead is timeless.

I listened to half of OK Computer once and then never tried them again

I got radioed by Filterhead

Attached: 1643551920397.jpg (550x503, 52.67K)

Try listening to AMSP, it's unequivocally their best album

Filterhead ahahahahh