LEAK IT DEAK

Attached: 6DCDC644-E3B5-406D-A49F-C82CD9BB3A3A.jpg (1200x1200, 563.18K)

leak this thang mfers!!

Heard the snippet of Royal and Desire. Pls I need this

fucking hell is this band seriously still around? just quit already

Prester John is bumping down town

i think we're going home with this one AnCo bros

>pitchfork has been hyped act

Old AnCo would have been leaked first week of the album announcement

>bagels in kiev
They can never recover from that song title

They never recovered from Guys Eyes. Damn shame what they did to that song.

Insane that it's gone so long without leaking. people just dont get excited about leaking music like they used to, because they know it'll be available on streaming basically for free as soon as it releases. BACK IN MY DAY Any Forums was the source of like all of my music.

By the way, are share threads not cool anymore? its been literal years since ive been on here

why would they? you know how much dosh they made off MPP? as long as they keep up a consistent pace of albums/solo tours they're set for life

We Go Back sounds great.

You have to go back.

>why would they?
Because they haven't made any good music since Feels. MPP was their deathknell and only liked by zoomers.

Bait

Attached: furshiggy.jpg (600x500, 113.1K)

one of my zoomer brothers loves CHz, he didn't even hear about it from me. they still have the college druggy zone on lock.

this is something that always astonishes me, it seems that on the internet, the age range of anco fans, while it is on average about 25 or so, there are a lot of people aged 16-22 who are big AnCo fans

feels is only truly great for the first 2 tracks, every album prior to feels sucks (aside from STGSTV), and centipede hz is their best album
you are very welcome to have witnessed my superior patrician opinion

you couldn't have formed a worse opinion if you tried

I love this record. I was stuck in Albany on business and this is the only cd I had. It reminds me of the worst month ever.

they made some very youthful music and theyre not that hard to discover for young people

i could say that sung tongs has value outside of leaf house
i could say danse manatee is remotely sonically interesting or texturally pleasing
i could say here comes the indian isn't just an unfocused mess that's accidentally good at points
i could say campfire songs isn't the most boring piece of shit to ever be recorded

there's lots of things i could lie about to form a worse opinion

Attached: 1643570797955.jpg (640x800, 130.82K)

Insane opinion