32 year old boomer here

32 year old boomer here

when zoomers listen to this is it ironically

pls help

Attached: mgid_ao_image_mtv.jpg (3596x2023, 688.12K)

23 year old millennial here

it is fun to listen to and the songs are enjoyable

help given

but it's like supposed to be a joke right

What's so hard to get about it? I'm also 32 and the appeal is easy, they write catchy easily digestible songs hidden behind quirkiness and an "alternative" filter. Being your age, certainly you remember similar bands being popular....

Attached: msi.jpg (626x352, 72.7K)

some of it is ironic and humorous but that doesn't mean it's not mostly catchy and fun

it’s supposed to be fun, it’s well crafted while still being funnyxnr4x

yeah I listened to MSI and knew a bunch of people who made really shitty MSI inspired music that sounds exactly like 100 gecs and one of them is in the band Black Dresses now

are you telling me MSI is to blame for this

jimmy urine is a rapist anyway

I don't think so. They have catchy songs. But the whole trannycore genre as something genius is for a big part a Any Forums bait.

Attached: images (25).jpg (350x350, 16.58K)

Who in Black Dresses did you know?

The youngest boomer is fifty-seven.

devi, I'm glad she's found some success but her I won't lie, her music is fuckawful and hasn't improved since 2006
people tell me I act mature for my age

I was already a Dylan Brady fan before gecs, liked some of his production work
It's not ironic. Really like his tapes Dog Show and Peace and Love

hello, 100gecs. please, post your music on the shill threads. its actually a hateful move not following the rules. thanks
its basically meme music. grotesque

I’m 32 too and I listen and enjoy them unironically
I doubt that the zoomer portion of gecs listeners is relatively big. I feel like you have to be a millennial to fully appreciate them

33 year old boomer here.

IDK if they've had a new album or what they've released in the past 2 years, but...
800db cloud, stupid horse, ringtone and hand crushed by a mallet?
All certified bangers, they aren't even 'trying' listens and if you get filtered by a pop group then you should give up on music.

42 yr old zoomer here
no, we actually like but they're kinda mainstream now i listen more to wido, punkinloveee, 8485, luvlxckdown, glaive.

that's the dilemma of many things in our society right now

This
I don't get how people act like it's difficult or wierd, its just straight up add pop music

cringe trash gecs

>millennials don't understand the concept of sincerity and think everything is done ironically
Honestly kind of sad that your generation was raised on hiding all your emotions behind a wall of sarcasm

Attached: Untitled.png (640x1042, 1.14M)

a lot of what they do is just taking late 2000s scenes to the next level