It’s over. RoganCHUDs are now OFFICIALLY finished

It’s over. RoganCHUDs are now OFFICIALLY finished.

Attached: 7D3F8A1B-2D6B-4AEA-A8CE-1276E6E078AE.jpg (737x685, 361.45K)

... who?

Joe Rogan, UFC commentator and conspiracy theorist

Ah fuck. First one of these that I actually listened to semi-regularly. Great guitarist, great voice. :/

oh no some washed up artist who hasn't been relevant since the 70s decided he wanted to bandwagon on some other old washed up artist manufactured drama for relevancy.

whatever will spotify do...surely they'll throw their $100M golden child under the bus due to such a heavy a blow...

No, not him! That literally who!

Just another member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, obviously doesn't belong on music streaming platform Spotify

Why is it only old fucks

Because zoomers don't have souls

Who?

Attached: clockwork.jpg (900x1812, 278.99K)

Because they're probably being paid to do this in an effort to de-platform Rogan.

Based joe removing all of these literally who old boomer pro censorship LOSERS from spotify

How many steps to Kevin Bacon though?

A bunch of jaded old farts who need the attention for their virtuous moment

You fucking dummies. Pfizer could just acquire Spotify in a heartbeat if they wanted

You’re an idiot, going for a direct attack like that on Rogan would be more trouble than it’s worth. Corporations prefer shady underhanded tactics.

Why spend $20B accquiring spotify when you can just convince some old farts for a few million to do it? Also how does it look for Pfizer if they bought Spotify and then deplatformed Rogan? Hmm, massive multi-billion dollar corporation deliberately targetting a dissenting opinion is not a good look.

People in the west love the idea of grass-roots activism and corporations know it. They'll do everything they can to make sure that people think this is coming from real people and not a faceless money printer.

You're an idiot, corporations don't give a shit about some bald midget talking about mma and aliens on a fucking podcast. And if they did it's sure as shit they'd come up with a better plan to deplatform him than using Neil Young and Nils Lofgren. You absolute utter irreparable brainlet

i dindt take a single shot

NTA but Joe Rogan almost has a bigger audience than the next 4 largest MSM news shows combined. You know how much money corporations pay to MSM to ensure their agenda is promoted? He's not small fry.

Attached: 71982-16412760640785-1920.jpg (612x612, 36.7K)

This, all I was saying was that if they went for a direct attack by buying Spotify just to deplatform someone who raised questions about vaccines would cause a lot of controversy even among people who don’t agree with Rogan. But let’s his impotent rage cloud his reading ability.

>Tucker Carlson
Literally who? Amerifats please remember that there's a world beyond your depraved delusional borders

They crave their long-since faded glory, ah to be in the spotlight again... gee whiz maybe they'll even pop up in one of those newsfeed thingies their damn grandkids are always browsing on those wretched newfangled phones of theirs

Attached: 297.jpg (680x383, 40.57K)

Are they trying to get rid of Joe Rogan completely or just the specific podcasts with misinformation?

Joe Rogan has too much reach so he needs to be deplatformed, killed or arrested

The front page of reddit has more reach than Joe Rogaine

>comparing a global podcast to a news program in 1 nation
whew

Completely. I think it's fair to say he's become a threat. They may not care about his content or even how many listeners he gets, but some meathead podcaster coming out of nowhere and rising to a point where he can suddenly command a whopping $100 million contract is going to make the entire industry sit up and take notice (not to mention violently seethe)

Attached: 100M.jpg (833x1107, 217.67K)

What do they think that will change?
He will just go back to YouTube.

No, he'll be arrested on cp charges and epstein himself

>He will just go back to YouTube.
He can't, he's under contract

>whopping $100 million contract
$100 million dollars for a multi-year deal is nothing in entertainment terms. Go have a look at what athletes and actors get paid for a few months of work

underrated post

Attached: oracleofbacondotorg.png (290x338, 10.11K)

If Spotify removes him without just cause then the contract is no longer valid.

man pulls -1m plays from spotify

>$100 million dollars for a multi-year deal is nothing in entertainment terms.
So you'll have no problem posting other examples of podcasters who have $100 million contracts then.

As for what an athlete or actor gets paid, well Rogan is neither of these things so I don't really know where you're going with that.

$100 million dollars for a few years of podcasts is a lot of money to you and to me and to Joe Rogan. To Spotify or to Pfizer or Manchester United, it's nothing. There's no shadowy cabal trying to cancel Ronaldo because he doesn't drink Coca Cola and his reach is too large

Because boomers love authoritarianism and censorship.

Go ahead and prove that $100M isn't a lot. Spotify lost $650M in 2021.

You just proved it

And?

>Lmao a man who commanded 15% of our net losses is nothing

Yeah get fucked retard.

Corporations don't work the same way as Sunil's Corner Shop do user

I understand that numbnuts but pretending that $100M isn't a significant number for a singular person's show is disingenuous.

>yeah brah I sign $100 million contracts every day brah that shit's nothing to me man *hits bong*

Lets be real user, it's an 8 year 10 million dollar deal with incentives but that doesn't make a snazzy headline

oh no i can't listen to boomer tunes on spotify!

Good thing I listen to none of these people

Boomers are evil.

I don't know who this boomer is. LOL

>CHUDs
trannyposter identified

maybe because boomers are more scared of covid