The real scarufficore

The real scarufficore

Attached: 07E0CEC4-D58B-4017-B191-F2D4F9B89643.jpg (750x705, 843.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~jlescher
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't know Scaruffi was a power pop bro

>pop (melodic)

Funny thing about Green is that the frontman, Jeff Lescher, made a RYM account and left reviews for three of his own albums

I'm listening to the charm of the highway strip now thanks to this post and holy shit it is good, thanks again scaruffi

Did he give them all 5 stars or just give little tidbits about the making of.

I often disagree with Scaruffi's 6s and 7s but I always agree with his 8s and above records

im not gonna lie i like most of his lists and ratings but god damn some of the shit on his website is embarassing

such as? gimme gimme

I listened to Lullaby Land by Vampire Rodents and it sucked!

Lincoln is the better TMBG album but I'll accept it

i mean i could look for examples but just a lot of the things he writes is just hard to imagine actually being written by him

rateyourmusic.com/~jlescher

>a lot of the things he writes is just hard to imagine actually being written by him

I'm personally convinced "Piero Scaruffi" is just a group effort, by ex-writers of the New York Times.

This is just retarded. I really like Bats’ The Law of Things, but in no way it is #4 best pop album of all times. Decline and Fall by Heavenly is a bore and their worst album. White soul is alright but not the greatest. There is a point where you have to stop being pretentious and just accept that your favorite albums may be only subjectively “the greatest”

It's subjective by virtue of the fact it has an author. There are no "objective" pop lists.

Just stuff he picked up along the way and fondly remembers.Good to see Plimsouls. Heavenly is a snooze, yeah.
I'd have to go back to the Highway Strip to see if it's really better than the one before or the one after. It's possible.The 6ths are probably the best thing he's done

>The Armed's Ultrapop: 5
>Clairo: 6
>Olivia Rodrigo: 6
Into the trash it goes

Wow, 2004. He found out about RYM pretty early on.

good list. I think I'd put that Belle and Sebastian album higher and include Either/Or somewhere in top 10, bit weird that it didn't make his list

oh, and blue album