AHHHHH

>AHHHHH
>AHHH
>AHHHH
>WOOOOHOOOWOOOOOO
>AHHHH WOOWO HOHO OWOWO OHOOO

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 67.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yQJqBLtZLsY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OYHt2RLQpr0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iKk8_n2dw70
youtu.be/-xZnzxovFqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's ironic seeing how Yoko Ono is from Japan, but I don't think anyone else is more representative of American boomers as a whole than her. She's spoiled, arrogant, and has a false of profundity to the point where it's comical much like boomers.

It'd be cool if she died

i want the amp to sit on yoko

Yoko is frankly based. That's all.

She is to blame for the shortage of toilet paper in 2020

She's a fucking 4D chess-tier genius, her vocals work with just about every kind of song you can imagine
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yQJqBLtZLsY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OYHt2RLQpr0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iKk8_n2dw70

Attached: tIfurX5.gif (250x211, 527.98K)

>bilbur told me to hate woman
>so i hate woman
then why do boomers cry endlessly about her to this day? makes no sense your theory
it's funny how triggered people get by an artist whose art they're not even familiar with. i imagine poltards seeing this and being like "wait... yoko ONO?". she's such a genius

Attached: play_by_trust.jpg (1200x800, 150.13K)

Boomers hate her because she broke up their favorite band, not because she’s a turbo bitch

>she broke up their favorite band
that's not something they know and it's not something you know. just heard it and parroted it due to misogyny/racism
>she’s a turbo bitch
how would you know? again you're just parroting stuff you heard from someone else. only place your anger could be coming from is misogyny

boomers hate her while young people (like myself) love her. seems to go against the idea she's the ultimate boomer

2/10 bait

best beatle

>I imagine poltards
Seek help obsessively thinking about a board on a Malaysian basket weaving forum is unhealthy

Attached: john.png (1950x829, 221.13K)

I don't understand all the hate for yoko ono, I love the cowboy bebop soundtrack and Escaflowne etc

The perfect example of a woman who has no place in where she is yet gets away with it anyway because she's a woman, especially one with a relationship to a famous person.

No longer Two Virgins

That's just women

Oh yeah, im just on the second video of macca lemon videos

>OWOWO

Attached: 15741030.png (219x219, 43.2K)

John wrote some classics, but for post-Beatles, Yoko's music is far better than his generic blues shit and piano ballads about his mommy issues

That is probably the hottest Lennon take I've ever heard and I am here for it

I hope this post is ironic

I like Yoko Ono. She’s probably very mean behind the scenes but I feel her life still wasn’t easy especially before she met John Lennon. I heard her new stuff, a cover of Imagine, and they had to melodyne her voice and I just feel bad for her listening to it.

youtu.be/-xZnzxovFqw

The melodyne gets so bad on some tracks that it sounds like a vocaloid or something.

Is this the millenial whoop I've been hearing about?

Attached: srs?.jpg (600x600, 69.13K)

Yoko Ono is to music what Casey Anthony is to parenthood.

kys

A true artist

Fuck me I actually laughed at this shit

Attached: 1602005610313.png (295x266, 66.26K)

true
>t. toasty roasty

BEST BEATLE