youtube.com/watch?v=8rDbhSOR7bI
youtube.com/watch?v=6cbAe0Q-PZ0
youtu.be/PnGnOwB5kHs?t=146
streamable.com/jvb92p
streamable.com/3gk1ru
streamable.com/uu55kj
youtube.com/watch?v=kyquqw6GeXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How important is it to learn other peoples songs. My goal is to be in a band and create original music. I do enjoy learning some songs but the bulk of my time is spent composing and improvising to learn the fretboard. Wondering if i should bump it up to 50 50 time spent or even higher.

I got a new guitar with a whammy bar i dont know how to use this thing any suggestions on how to learn to use it without being obnoxious sounding

it's not important at all. literally no reason to learn other songs outside of you thinking they're cool or they are hard to play so you want to improve your playing
i wasted 15 years of my life playing covers and now in my fucking 30s i am actually recording my own songs and it's satisfying as fuck

How are you going to learn about writing songs if you don’t ever go figure how a song is written “I like writing books but I don’t read anything I haven’t written”

i memorized every note on the fretboard guys. what’s the next step to becoming a shred god?

>How are you going to learn about writing songs

Music theory? But i see what youre saying.

you can understand by listening and trying to copy it. you need to learn everything note for note

What's the note to the right of the 24th fret on the b string? If you have to look, you still have work to do.

you're lying, but now learn the minor scale in all positions and then just play it really fast up and down

i like to use it for vibrato where using my finger is not adequate. I do dives a lot and pull up to a target note for dramatic effect as well
just don't do the same boring dive bomb harmonic shit over and over that shit is retarded

it's the g you fucking retard. 24th fret is the same as the 12th fret which is the same as the open strings

it would be b but i have 22 frets
thanks user

Close your eyes and see the fret board in your mind. Play with your eyes closed without getting lost. After playing for a bit check and see that you are in the position you visualized in your head.

Do you write on an instrument? Learning theory (in good faithful practice) is a lot about reading sheets to see how someone actually uses compositional tools, but you should practice with the tools you’re using, and learning songs fully is important for performing too

Did i say which tuning it's in? Proves my point. You havent mastered the fretboard until you know each note in evefy tuning.

>Do you

Ye guitar and piano and aiight bet

it's all so tiresome

Buckethead is also Weird Al, experts say.

Was that supposed to be funny.

it was hilarious

sike

I just wanna make fun pop/pop rock songs
Why does everyone only wanna make shitty punk and metal music

Attached: 606EE6F6-F048-4338-860B-552262A71FE9.png (666x666, 485.53K)

Attached: 1623101258492.jpg (752x786, 72.04K)

why are all the links intentionally wrong?
what is even the point?

You should learn songs, you'll never be able to write anything if you haven't seen how other people write things
Somewhere in the range of 33-50% of your time is good, don't over do it though, as was said by
You're me, except for me it was classical piano. Could play Chopin and Rachmaninoff, couldn't write a simple 4 chord progression to save my soul.
The thing is that you've accumulated a tremendous amount of practical music theory and trained your ear, which is often the hard part of learning music. The more formal parts of music theory and raw technique exercises are the easy part, to be honest

Gretsch just came out with their new 2022 models... and I'm pissed. I just bought a tri-five, when I wanted a Walnut Stained 5420. And now they have a Walnut Stained 5420...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
gretschguitars.com/gear/new?sort=new

Attached: 2506115517_gre_ins_frt_01_rr.png (2400x946, 603.04K)

The problem is that people don't formalize their knowledge gained through covers by doing transpositions and arrangements. The hardest part that took me the furthest was taking what I thought I knew and proving it by doing it differently. Then writing original compositions is much easier.

Biggest differences are
New pickups FT-5E Filter’Tron instead of Blacktops
White binding instead of aged white
Nickel hardware instead of chrome
New bracing that they claim minimizes feedback
C shaped neck, instead of U shaped neck
Made in China instead of Korea

I hate Chinese Gretsches, but these upgrades sound completely worth it, and the Walnut looks great. I've seen a bunch of Walnut stained ones in Guitar Center already... this sucks bros... I'm already past the return date for my Gretsch.

Just stumbled across this hand made jag. God damn beautiful

Attached: 324234.jpg (720x960, 83.57K)

>anodized chrome
disgusting

Attached: american-psycho-patrick-bateman.png (244x240, 31.85K)

Why is every youtuber who isn't a total spastic automatically called the "Bob Ross of (subject)" by his audience?

Why does some faggot on here constantly ask retarded questions?

youtu.be/9Lc7rfkkwPQ

rate me :3

Looks nice. I don't mind chinese made so long as the factory has a good rep like the Qingdau one that Epiphone uses.

Attached: xbprpr4pbahaszgxqno8.jpg (620x620, 261.64K)

i want to buy another strat, i regret getting rid of mine.

Attached: 56115B05-4E7E-4819-99E6-6D31EEF8B419.jpg (1280x958, 368.96K)

I saw those new models and thought of you. Yours is better, user.
>rosewood fretboard
>blacktop filtertrons
>samick factory body
>limited edition
The finish colour is the only thing better on the Chinese ones. I've played the Korean Tri5s next to the Chinese centreblocks and the Tri5 blew it out of the water in terms of feel and acoustic resonance. I wouldn't have buyer's remorse if I were you; I'd be glad I got one of the last Korean Gretsches. It looks like they're shifting production over to China.

I forgot about the bracing. Trestle bracing is legit and is an upgrade over the Tri5 in terms of feedback resistance, but a downgrade in terms of acoustic resonance. Jazz guitarists hate it, rockers love it.

Yeah, I would have buyer remorse either. One thing for sure that I found about the Chinese Sheratons is that the quality control is awful. I went to about 5 or 6 different stores playing all of them and while they all played decently there were a lot of glaring cosmetic flaws, scratch pots, and poor fretwork on 75% of them. Eventually, I found one that was void of issues except some wear from being tried out on the stores floor and in the end they knocked a bit off the price.
Korean guitars seem to have a much better quality control. But man, for the price when you get a good chinese guitar they can be fantastic.
What do you think was causing such a discrepancy in the resonance of the Korean vs chinese centerblock?

That's a Les Paul, user.

Bracing, possibly a different ply to the laminate.

Thanks frens, I still really love this tri-five, and love that it's a Korean instead of Chinese. But... I just gotta...
I'll be eating ramen for a couple weeks, but I just gotta... I'm seething. I loved the Walnut look too much. Those commie bugs better make a decent guitar... forgive me father.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-29 8.00.06 AM.png (2370x1457, 1.04M)

no, its just an empty case. look again

Attached: 3B25B623-D6B1-4CC9-9906-A50A20229FC1.jpg (1280x958, 294.8K)

Based and Gretschpilled.

Wtf. Could've sworn I saw a guitar in there...

don't consoom, user. stay strong.

Mandella Effect

its alright user, maybe its because you're so used to seeing them in cases you thought there was one in there. heh, maybe its inside the little storage pocket there, just kidding. there's no les paul here

Attached: E87A037A-193F-4757-925D-6116BD9A50E3.jpg (1280x958, 330.71K)

Do you want my limited custom Flying V strat?

Attached: hfcmyyqo5jtsyeeporv6.jpg (1200x1600, 630.21K)

>2022 Squier $599
Wtf bros

Attached: 129B4A27-8366-410F-9A96-67FEE0B346C6.jpg (578x848, 137.46K)

It still has shitty Squier pickups and some weird body wood. They could have put some decent pickups in it at least

Attached: CA7AB524-7AC7-419A-99CA-9FBD9A66EFC6.jpg (1170x1266, 547.44K)

It's just a good brand nowadays, can't go wrong with these.

Who are your favorite and least favorite guitar manufacturers, and why?

i stopped caring about where a guitar came from when i owned pic related. if it feels and plays good, what else matters?

Attached: 2793C8C8-AC23-4C22-8719-7F21CDAAA3F8.jpg (3467x2750, 2.92M)

I don't care. I usually like one or two models from any manufacturer except BC Rich and other retarded meal guitars.

Put some lemon oil on that ESP's fretboard dude

>BC Rich

Attached: gepf7jkfr3h58gcg9ow9.jpg (465x620, 69.96K)

I buy American but otherwise I don't really care.

Attached: jdqcu2atppxrzlbllqwg.jpg (1024x576, 81.16K)

God-teir amps and why?
1965 Deluxe Reverb (BFDR)
>most recorded amp in history
>great clean sounds
>one of the best overdrive sounds
>nice spring reverb and tremolo

Attached: bf-deluxe-reverb.jpg (2560x1873, 980.89K)

>What do you think was causing such a discrepancy
Internal bracing, quality of gluing and fit, thicker plys/more plys/different species of wood, shitty seasoning of the wood, thicker poly finish. Could be any/some/all of those.

OH SHIT THE MADLAD"S GOING TO DO IT!

Attached: G6119SP.jpg (768x1024, 302.08K)

not bad - would probably rather something like a Custom 24
nice looks. literally the opposite of what I am talking about lol

Attached: more-like-cheesy-rich.png (1024x607, 674.92K)

I hate mids, the amp.

Attached: IMG_20220105_095023254~2.jpg (1698x2736, 851.5K)

delete this

>when i owned
>past tense
guess i should've said "used to own". anyhow, when i first got the mirage deluxe that was the first thing i did, cleaned it up and replaced the strings. the fretboard wasn't dried out, it was just that naturally bright which i thought was cool.

didn't they reproduce it and it flopped in sales?

princetons are so round and sweet sounding. definitely a god-teir amp. what speaker are you running?

>didn't they reproduce it and it flopped in sales?
i don't think it flopped. they even made a tone master deluxe reverb and they are selling like hot-cakes

You need some P90s, son.

It came with a 12" cannabis rex, less high fi with more bass and mid honk. It takes away the icepick treble just enough.

nice. those are cool speakers. played an amp just like it before covid. definitely nice. it fills a nice space between a DR and a 10" speaker in a princeton.

>nice looks. literally the opposite of what I am talking about lol
Yes. That's the point I'm trying to make.

since we're on the topic of amps, what's a good amp for bedroom use and small recording? too retarded for DAWs or whatever, i prefer to go amp > di > pc. i might grab a mic and set up that way. always been interested in the princeton, but at the same time i've been looking at blackstars and used mesas. at bare minimum i want

>25w or less
>clean amp, lots of headroom
>able to connect to DI
>tube, can be hybrid (SS pre-amp, tube output)

overdrive isn't a must, i'll get some pedals for that and other effects anyway.

REVV

Attached: RevvD20z.jpg (968x546, 111.57K)

I honestly only got it for the tweed and spring reverb, that and a DR is really loud.

>>clean amp, lots of headroom
>>able to connect to DI
Not getting either of those on a princeton. They're "clean" at 5 and fuck off into low gain dirt after that.

Fender Super Sonic 22

Why tube though?

yeah, and you made it. that being said, I wouldnt buy that BC Rich.
i would consider a tonemaster DR but really i think you should be less retarded and get a modeller.

interesting, i'll do some more research on it

i thought it did have a line out? when i had a vibrochamp xd it had the speaker out and line out, sometimes i would just unplug the speaker and have a cable go from line out to the DI.

because to my ears tube amps don't compress my playing if that makes sense. whether playing softly or harsh, a SS amp would balance out the sound, with tube there's a bit more variety when i pluck a string. idk maybe its just me

whats funny is modellers are probably cheaper than an amp and could get my limitless possiblities, but much like my tube preference, i'm just hard set on getting an amp.

i've thought about it, there's a couple more guitars i'd like to get. what do you suggest for a p90 pickup guitar?

No line out, most of the sound comes from driving the fuck out of the power amp section and the dinky transformer sagging.

Attached: IMG_20210703_221752372~2.jpg (2824x3024, 1.66M)

Because zoomers have never watched the New Yankee Workshop cause there are no memes about it. They only have 1 example of watching someone just be really good at something in a stress free setting. That and they have lower standards so everything is amazing, like snapping your fingers to get a dogs attention.

aw thats a bummer, thanks for the input.

>whats funny is modellers are probably cheaper than an amp and could get my limitless possiblities, but much like my tube preference, i'm just hard set on getting an amp.
well then get the best sounding amp that you can afford and mic it.
you would, however, get way more mileage out
of a modeller and a good set of monitors and acoustic treatment: any amp tone at any volume. then, if you need tubes at some point, you can always go the tube power amp and cab with speakers of your choice in it. then you can still get preamp saturation of your choice (via modeller) running into a tube power amp into your cab at low volumes.
so you could by all means ditch the studio monitors and go straight for the power amp and cab you want. although for a bedroom, it is hardly optimal in terms of sound compared to studio monitors and basic treatment.

Attached: helix-floor.jpg (1300x403, 77.09K)

Graduated with a doctorate degree, been working for a few years, now I'm finally out of debt, want to finally treat myself.

Should I just get a Martin D-28? Or what alternatives should I consider? Maybe there's some smaller company that is cool? I saw the Billy strings guitar from Thompson guitars and it's cool but seems like a super expensive D28

What would you guys get in that situation.

Morning /gg/ays

Attached: 1633061634389.jpg (4000x3000, 2.85M)

Get a full custom one from a luthier. Should be around 10k.
But for real get an adamas

Sorry I only want real wood, adamas I'm sure are quality but it takes a degree of autism to fit my demographic and my autism only wants real wood

Im sure those aerospace engineers are smarter and more autistic than you.

Yes I agree

Estaban makes a great guitar

Attached: images (5).jpg (313x161, 7.66K)

If you are talking about dropping 4-5k on a guitar I would probably spend half on an electric and half on an acoustic. I wouldn't be inclined to spend that much on a single guitar unless acoustic was all that I played.

uh
fender tweed
fender twin
jcm800
maybe a vox or a mesa boogie, i dunno

honestly budget tube amps these days are based off old circuit designs, so they actually sound really decent. electronics had a lot more variance back then so one amp may not sound the same as another, etc

I have some electrics and acoustics already, my best guitar is a squier j mascis jm and then I have a mim fender tele too. I did want a blackguard tele though, maybe I'll do that

I am running into a shortage of time though and if I have to economize time, I would switch to straight acoustic for simplicity sake. Electric has so many variables

Get a work of art, even if it doesn't have fancy inlay. Every luthier guitar I've ever fucked around with has been exquisite.

Attached: Vob5ribs.jpg (700x500, 419.2K)

If you're a weeb (and you post here), Water Road does some understated work and you can larp as isato nakagawa.

Attached: 20211226dabsbo_M_m.jpg (640x640, 377.89K)

Electric can have a lot of variables. maybe you could look into one nice, simple as rig. Like a beautiful archtop that sounds good unplugged into a small tweed or princeton with something like a Ceriatone Horsebreaker into it.

I recommend the OM21, 00028 or if you’re lucky like me you might find a twelve fret custom 00028. The dreadnought shape is overrated.

Attached: EDE7BFD2-377C-4590-9406-35C391C1DC66.jpg (3000x4000, 2.98M)

It's an odd bird anyway, a lot like the vox ac15 where it does one thing that sounds good recorded >electronics had a lot more variance back then so one amp may not sound the same as another, etc
That's part of the fun in some ways. You have to try them out and shop the good ones with some weird biasing and speaker. What's nice today is you can get a small amp that has some more modern gain staging and doesn't sound boxy.

Dreadnaught hurts my shoulder sometimes too, I play pretty hunched over. Those look smaller

000/OM shape is much comfier without sacrificing on tone. Try them out.

Is this a true hollowbody or just a slab of wood with hollow "wings" glued to the side? I.e., could it be played unplugged?

anyone else's band just suck?
we practice semi-regularly and have been trying for years but we just suck
if you took like 6 hours of our playing, maybe ten minutes of it wouldn't be offensive to the ear and mind
such a waste of time and money

>tfw Squier is now considered a good brand
where did the time go anons?

god what a fucking disaster. this is a cursed image

What’s the bedroom version of this amp?i just want to noodle around shitty blues licks at breakup without spending $1k

tonemaster deluxe

Rickenbacker, I fell for the hype a few years ago and bought a 650A on the cheap. Previous owner had put emgs in it to larp as Kurt Ballou. It sounded pretty good, but the neck was the most awkward shape I've ever played. I really wanted to like it and put a duncan jb/jazz set in it after owning it for a couple months which made it sound a lot better to me. Thought that maybe I'd get used to the neck shape. Never did and the experience put me off ever buying a rick again.

>power attenuator
thanks, that looks pretty solid. no pun intended

I've got the twin
it's great

true hollowbody, any guitar can be played unplugged. kek
this is loud enough for a living room. probably would want an acoustic without soundhole for a hole in the wall coffee shop gig though

he said to the right of the B on the 24th. 25th doesnt exist but it would be C.

>calling fret positions left and right instead of lower and higher

Attached: Untitled.jpg (311x280, 24.6K)

I want this sound from a combo amp what should I get?

Attached: jcm800.jpg (700x280, 42.25K)

What do you guys think of my new guitar?

Attached: HydraSV.jpg (1440x958, 109.17K)

Jcm 800 4212

Post you playing it; all instruments.

youtube.com/watch?v=6W2uxVE8vtQ

SC20C

Attached: 1454181815457.png (1360x768, 231.02K)

New Vai is kino
youtube.com/watch?v=0rSFpoDcnEQ

>Vai's take on boomer blues #6,000,001
Wow!

>zoomer's memetake #600,000,001
wew lad

oh wow modal blues

>thread up all day on a Saturday when the entire east coast is locked inside because of a snow storm
>not a single clip of playing posted in the entire thread
>almost nothing but car/gg/o cult posts from beginning to end
>37 posters

Attached: 1575394602038.gif (360x270, 3.4M)

lol. god forbid someone play modal blues. I am sure you are so astute and progressive in your playing that you always play the most obscure and irrelevants modes. You are no doubt way better than Vai.

Why cant you retards just enjoy a cool song for what it is?

Attached: Hurrdurr.gif (202x200, 786.68K)

I would like to see someone playing this instrument.

What shape are you

Attached: iconic-guitar-body-shapes-zapista-ou.jpg (636x900, 90.73K)

I enjoyed it, but I can also make fun of it...

Gibson L5S

Attached: 1629554508268.jpg (500x500, 47.37K)

electric guitar instrumentals have always been trite
I am not wrong for disregarding them

Did I do good anons? Pic related to see my purchases. I'm a complete newbie and my friend is gonna help me learn guitar. He's been playing for 10 years. americanmusical.com/ibanez-rg421msp-electric-guitar/p/IBA-RG421MSP-PSP The guitar is pink.

Attached: Sc25jg8.png (300x781, 49.99K)

kek
I've got an L6S and it's weird as hell

That's not what a VW garagemaster's body looks like.
I remember being a kid thinking how cool it was and thinking I'd never be able to own one because you had to buy the car to get it.
Pretty badass guitar still, the knobs and 12th fret inlay are a cool touch.
And the car was an amp too! Fucking awesome!
youtube.com/watch?v=6jLSUSqH55Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KqzaxA74R_Y

are you a tranny?

youtube.com/watch?v=8rDbhSOR7bI
This one is retarded.

No...bad comment.

>2 inch guitar strap
Probably gonna need a longer strap than that, my friend.
And unless the effects processor has one built in, you may want to add a tuner to that order.

>pompous retard
>not wrong
kek.

You can do without the Fx processor
Why is everyone so afraid of normal guitar sound

Dont let the asshats get you down. I like his new stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cbAe0Q-PZ0

Ok, I see it has a tuner. Then you're all set. good luck & have fun!

youtu.be/PnGnOwB5kHs?t=146
someone please tell me what genre this is. i love how it sounds so much. much love from kazakhstan

Samuel Camp/o/s

Attached: hpbowv6an6qjpirmpxp8.jpg (1200x1600, 211.19K)

None of the above.

Attached: 175108338_3738785902914867_8232528000648950645_n.jpg (1080x1183, 280.38K)

>that gif
I've just remembered that video, what was it called? Been years

How in the absolute fuck are you still alive, Edsel? Last we saw you weighed 400+ pounds, had a trachea hole in your neck, and were wheelchair bound. It's hard to believe none of the caretakers that have visited you have had Covid.

I haven't had a trache or caretakers for 3 years now. Also, I've never posted a pic, much less my weight. And I don't use a wheelchair most of the time. Don't believe the hype.

Attached: 00L0L_629wGdKSMKB_1200x900.jpg (675x900, 143.23K)

kek

bassist here
favorite:
>Warwick
>Spector
>Peavy
>Marcus Miller
>Harley Benton (great value for money, come at me)
>Cort
>Sterling - Music Man
>Adamovic
>Stradi
>Mayones

Least favorite:
>Dingwall
>Kiesel
>Gibson
>Rickenbacker
>Sand(((berg)))
>Fodera
>Music Man

hey i made up a thing today, thought i'd share

streamable.com/jvb92p

and two other links i've posted before

streamable.com/3gk1ru
streamable.com/uu55kj

nice
keep on rockin bro

thanks man

>posting your original stuff on the internet without having copyright over it

I have this same tweed amp but with a Jensen speaker in it. It’s a guitar center exclusive I think. They sound really good. Downside is that it doesn’t have a line out for recording so I am thinking about getting an ox box to make up for it.

Om28 modern deluxe. It’s the only acoustic you will ever need.

Attached: ur.jpg (1720x879, 421.96K)

Attached: 20170901081252_71916.jpg (767x493, 129.69K)

what ever happened to cockbreaker?

i'm good posting snippets of something that might never turn into a full song

i just want to see if anyone liked it

he was a good lad
angels sing thee to thy rest

Attached: 1532523839957.png (970x845, 154.27K)

Saw it on /toy/, can I get a source on the guitar chart? Thanks

Attached: Dean USA Rebel Razorback.jpg (1600x619, 146.52K)

i don’t want it i don’t want it i don’t want it

Attached: 61DC3851-B7D9-4C35-8195-990D714D46A6.jpg (569x569, 40.03K)

Attached: ikebe_1934_26591050.jpg (600x400, 82.66K)

I have this guitar and I love it. It's heavy so it hurts my wife real bad when I beat her with it.

Attached: ESP Jeff Hanneman Signature.jpg (790x307, 32.67K)

Shouldn't beat your wife. Even if she doesn't use the big dildo when she pegs you.

Attached: IMG_1648.jpg (2048x1536, 364.55K)

Gretsch

That looks like a floyd rose bridge, Hanneman had Khaler bridges, which suck the floyds is actually a better option.

silverburst looks amazing on most guitars

I would have chosen small block inlays, but he did a really nice job on that signature model.

They released both versions

Attached: Jeffh.jpg (606x243, 22.15K)

Attached: hr_hellcat_vi_3tsb.jpg (1615x500, 118.38K)

Yngwie Malmsteen is a legitimately nice person and the whole "he's arrogant" thing is severely overblown. He's just very picky and particular and very sure of his abilities

list of good guitars
>Fender Broadcaster
>Fender Bronco
>Fender Bullet
>Fender Coronado
>Fender Custom
>Fender Cyclone
>Fender D'Aquisto
>Fender Duo-Sonic
>Fender Electric VII
>Fender Esquire
>Fender Hand Carved Ltd
>Fender HM Strat
>Fender Jag-Stang
>Fender Jaguar
>Fender Jazzmaster
>Fender Katana
>Fender Maverick
>Fender Marauder
>Fender Meteora (limited edition)
>Fender Montego
>Fender Musicmaster
>Fender Mustang
>Fender Perfomer
>Fender Powercaster (limited edition)
>Fender Prodigy
>Fender Showmaster
>Fender Sixty-Six (limited edition)
>Fender Stagemaster
>Fender Starcaster
>Fender Stratocaster
>Fender Swinger
>Fender TC-90
>Fender Telecaster
>Fender Toronado
that's all

at what point in your guitar playing did you realize that a guitar is just some pieces of wood glued and bolted together and nothing more? how many years in were you?
the only thing that matters on a guitar is the setup and the pickups. the rest is amp and effects
imagine spending 4k for a fucking PRS or a Suhr or some shit like that

To humilliate you, of course

big L for leadbros

Attached: D729EA5B-609D-40CD-87D7-2D15CD183B23.jpg (266x364, 35.84K)

hee hee hee

Really want a buzuq desu lads

Attached: Capture4.png (1268x710, 1.37M)

I dont have friends to play with and I find playing to recoding is sad.

What is cool though is palying songs that are good song with ONLY a guitar and maybe some singing, kick drum or mouth organ (Neil Young, Van Zandt, Shawn James, Colter Wall, etc.).

Recently found this and would love to find more such enjoyable music to learn to play:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyquqw6GeXk

Attached: 21107163_461200590923175_1086307768731697152_n.jpg (320x220, 11.5K)

Want to play low tunings should i get a baritone guitar or just have my standard electric set up for b? Moneys not an issue

>mouth organ

Attached: 1643377375595.jpg (400x400, 152.81K)

wigger

Seethe

Malmsteen was clearly influenced by Uli Jon Roth in every way but he will never admit it ever

yngwie freely admits his biggest guitar influence is Ritchie Blackmore. i'm sure he knows the scorpions but Uli is nowhere near the player Yngwie or Blackmore is

If you're specfically tuning to B standard, then yeah, get a baritone. They're specifically optimized for that tuning.
Anything higher, like C standard, a normal guitar can handle.

wigger

solid body electric guitars are, yes
you're mostly paying for the neck, and where your arm rests on the guitar
acoustics and hollowbody guitars are actually worth the 4k price